61 replies to this topic

#61 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

I did watch the final ep. I was kind of underwhelmed. It seemed like a forced exit where they decided to throw in the angels. I think a better ending would have been the Ponds deciding to move on and live a regular existence. It would have been better and tied in with previous episodes. The bit about unstable time so the Tardis could not visit seemed weak.

#iThing #word
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#62 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

I did watch the final ep. I was kind of underwhelmed. It seemed like a forced exit where they decided to throw in the angels. I think a better ending would have been the Ponds deciding to move on and live a regular existence. It would have been better and tied in with previous episodes. The bit about unstable time so the Tardis could not visit seemed weak.

#iThing #word

Yeah, kind of agree. I did like the episode though. Can argue that there deaths were fixed point in time which can't be interfered with. DW kind of has the problem that it's 50 years old and he always wins, so the most appearing enemies have been defeated the most times. Kind of good for show that the Angels 'win' in a sense even if contrived.
Show me your dragon magic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users