210 replies to this topic

#61 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

I'd imagine a caprese salad may send you over the edge...
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#62 meathead

meathead

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

I'd imagine a caprese salad may send you over the edge...

LOL. Now Palin's daughter, that's another story Posted Image
A man who stares at rocks has a lot on his mind... or nothing at all.

#63 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

http://motherjones.c...nk-world-ending
Show me your dragon magic

#64 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

OK, I don't know much about this woman, but this news story appeared on my desktop, which is slightly amusing:

Did Michele Bachmann confuse John Wayne with serial killer John Wayne Gacy?

On the day that Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann o-fficially announced her GOP presidential run comes word of a possible misidentification.

It came during yet another M.Bach shout-out to her Iowa roots (she mentioned "Iowa" 14 times in her 21-minute opener Monday). This time, blinded with a Hawkeyed torpor, she noted that legendary Western star John Wayne also was born in her hometown of Waterloo, Iowa.

Close. Wayne was born in Winterset -- about 150 miles away. Perhaps she was confusing the Duke with clown-dressing serial killer John Wayne Gacy who lived and worked in Waterloo.

Two key differences: The Duke never performed at children's parties as "Pogo the Clown." And Gacy never starred in a John Ford-directed Western. That we know of.

Oh, and for those ready to reflexively blame the liberal MSM for spreading such mean-spirited bile, we note this comes via Bachmann's interview that aired Sunday on Fox News. That was the same network where host Chris Wallace asked Bachmann "Are you a flake?" Sunday morning.(Wallace later apologized.)
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#65 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:42 PM

She's so sexy...Posted Image

#66 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

I so want her to be the Republican candidate. When ever she opens her mouth something funny rolls out. Only trouble is that so many Tea Party types are so uneducated they don't get how many gaffes she makes.

#67 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:28 PM

Stupid looks up to stupid I guess.

I was watching Mathews today and he kept saying how much he thought Bachman was "real" even though he disagrees with her ideology. His opinion was that she was real and not fake because she stuck with the same message. I'd disagree. She's much like Palin who tries to conjure up some historical POV of America, and always blows it. They both screw it up because they simple DON'T KNOW and because that's not who they really are. If they really were so infatuated with the history of this country and had a deep understanding of it, they wouldn't miss such fundamental aspects.

But like you said, she is trying to appeal to idiots who also are totally clueless about our nation's history (starting with the name of their group, which is inaccurate in regards to what they are upset about today) so it doesn't make a difference if she is wrong.

#68 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#69 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:49 AM

Bill Clinton was on some show I saw in the past few days and he said words to the effect that it would be a mistake to discount Michele Bachmann because she has the kind of charisma that connects with people and charisma is what wins elections.

#70 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

Even in an inspirational painting...she's still a mouth breather.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#71 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:03 AM

Even in an inspirational painting...she's still a mouth breather.

But you've got to admit she's a beautiful woman....well, until she opens her mouth to speak.

Did anyone see Bristol Palin saying that Bachmann is trying to copy her mother's look?

#72 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

Did anybody hear her husband? Why are the biggest queens always so vehemently anti gay? I mean listen to him and get a load of his gay pride parade wave at 1:35.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhx91llT6E0[/url]

#73 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbUHEYZbM&feature=related[/url]

#74 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:06 PM

He believes in and gives gay-to-straight therapy at his client. I'll bet every day of his adult life he has to pray not to give in to his "sinful nature" has he puts it. He sure has the look and lisp of a flaming gay.

#75 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbUHEYZbM&feature=related[/url]

McCain used a Foo Fighters song???? Oh god, I'm going to be sick. For him to have the audacity to even have an epic band such as Foo Fighters grace his campaign...that's wrong. And Bachman used a Katy Perry song "Firework" once as well....LAUGHABLE!!!! Just laughable that she would use that song that preaches tolerance...what an fing hideous crotch. And aren't these people supposed to get licenses in order to use artists songs? That's what I've heard. Hmm, I wonder if Obama & Clinton got licenses.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users