Photo

Douchenozzle Hall of Shame

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

Walker had the gall to exclaim it's now time for bipartisanship. What a fucking weasel.

Any chance he'll get recalled? Isn't there a petition drive going on? I was really disappointed that only 2 of the 6 up for recall got voted out.

#242 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Walker had the gall to exclaim it's now time for bipartisanship. What a fucking weasel.

Any chance he'll get recalled? Isn't there a petition drive going on? I was really disappointed that only 2 of the 6 up for recall got voted out.

Tell me about it. That Darling bitch should've been steamrolled outta there. Apparently they're "thinking about it" in terms of recalling Walker. What's to think about, get rid of him!
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#243 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

DId he say it was time for the healing to begin? Pols always say that after they win, or avoid a reckoning. What is the scuttlebutt on the two Democrats up for recall? Are they expected to survive?
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#244 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

DId he say it was time for the healing to begin? Pols always say that after they win, or avoid a reckoning.

What is the scuttlebutt on the two Democrats up for recall? Are they expected to survive?

He probably said we should all bow our heads & pray for togetherness.

Yeah, those two shouldn't be a problem. But this tea party skank Kim Simac going up against Holperin, that name just sounds familiar.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#245 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oHRdiklTlU&feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1[/url]
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users