244 replies to this topic

#1 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Every day, a new douchenozzle. Let's take them out to the town square, and inflict a virtual shaming.

My nominee - Nir Rosen.

First he says "I was a jerk", and then he says "he was frustrated that "dozens of women suffered from this attack, and one of them is going to get all the attention because she's white and she's a celebrity correspondent. I'm not -- again, I'm not defending myself here or justifying it, but just explaining."

He doesn't sound very sorry to me, but he does sound like a douchenozzle.

#2 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

Good start. I like this thread already.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

Glenn Beck !!!!!!

#4 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

can I nominate myself?
Show me your dragon magic

#5 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

Second.

Posted Image
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#6 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

#arrmo m/ m/
Show me your dragon magic

#7 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:25 PM

God.

#8 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

Fred Durst

http://newsroom.mtv....d-durst-austin/

#9 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

Scott Walker, our new idiot governor. What a douche.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#10 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

I was going to post that last night but wasn't sure if this website is full of anti-union people or not. If Walker's able to limit the collective bargaining rights for teachers several other Republican led states are set to try the same thing. Then they'll try to take away the collective bargaining for police, fire and others. It's unAmerican! Kave Rove was on TV yesterday and out-right said if they can weaken unions we (meaning the Republicans) can limit union's ability to fund raise for elections. First the Supreme Court rules to allow companies to give massive amount of money to politicians but that's not good enough. This is all about winning the next election!

#11 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

I don't know what the hell is going on here. The repubs keep saying that people are protesting because of increased healthcare costs that are proposed but that's not really it. Yes, an increase is going to do some pretty major damage to people's income, no doubt about it. The public sector does not bring home the salaries like the private sector does, I don't care what those repubs think, it's not true. So that's really going to lessen take home pay. This is more about ending the bargaining rights which to me is akin to something a dictator would propose. I work for the city of Milwaukee & I can't figure out why more of my co-workers aren't outraged about this. It seems to be made up mostly of teachers. I think all of us are going to be affected.

#12 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

Well, Walker is still a douche & our 14 dem senators fled the state to delay the inevitable. Gotta give them kudos though man, they're standing up for what they believe in. I think it's actually pretty hilarious & awesome.

#13 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:00 PM

I was going to post that last night but wasn't sure if this website is full of anti-union people or not. If Walker's able to limit the collective bargaining rights for teachers several other Republican led states are set to try the same thing. Then they'll try to take away the collective bargaining for police, fire and others. It's unAmerican! Kave Rove was on TV yesterday and out-right said if they can weaken unions we (meaning the Republicans) can limit union's ability to fund raise for elections. First the Supreme Court rules to allow companies to give massive amount of money to politicians but that's not good enough. This is all about winning the next election!

The republicans in wisconsin ran on a campaign of lowering the union's cost and power. It was no secret. They were elected into office. Just because the Democrats don't like that they lost doesn't mean they can shut down government. And before people scream about the Senate, fillibustering is a legal procedure. Running away out of state isn't. Democrats in the Senate still had the ability to pas bills they wanted, take health care for example. But the most offensive thing is teacher's calling off work in oppostion. So much for concern of teaching their students. It's all about themselves. That's the most telling thing out of all of this and why I refuse to acknowledge teachers as some sacred profession deserving of the upmost respect.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#14 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

BJ - cause he didn't take his sister-wives to Ozzy and Slash! Posted Image

#15 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

The republicans in wisconsin ran on a campaign of lowering the union's cost and power. It was no secret. They were elected into office. Just because the Democrats don't like that they lost doesn't mean they can shut down government. And before people scream about the Senate, fillibustering is a legal procedure. Running away out of state isn't. Democrats in the Senate still had the ability to pas bills they wanted, take health care for example. But the most offensive thing is teacher's calling off work in oppostion. So much for concern of teaching their students. It's all about themselves. That's the most telling thing out of all of this and why I refuse to acknowledge teachers as some sacred profession deserving of the upmost respect.

It's all about union busting and nothing to do with balancing the budget. If the governor made no secret of that going into the election then, I for one, don't find it "offensive" that the teachers are striking to protect their rights to collective bargaining. That's not the least bit "offensive" in my book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users