#2177 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:26 AM

Great pic of Melissa. Anyone who prefers Pitman in this position is nucking futs...

CgjMubMVEAAZUOE.jpg

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#2178 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:38 AM

I still don't understand why Pittman was replaced
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#2179 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:26 AM

Guns N’ Roses continue to make history on the band’s massive reunion tour. Former keyboardist Chris Pitman hasn’t been a part of the revival, however, exiting the band after 18 years of service. In an apparent correspondence with a Chilean Guns N’ Roses fan page, Pitman claims he quit Guns N’ Roses and calls GN’R’s current tour “boring.”

Earlier this year, Pitman posted and quickly deleted a message slamming GN’R’s reunion. “This is a nostalgia tour, please don’t mention those who are there the last 20 fkg years,” Pitman wrote. “Oh god no! (a money grab) FU.” Pitman later apologized for his comment via social media: “I sincerely apologize to GNR, especially the band and crew, for stupid comments about upcoming tour ..remember kids, don’t drink n text!”

However, Chris Pitman’s negative feelings towards GN’R’s reunion haven’t seemed to simmer down. In an apparent conversation with one of the moderators of Facebook community page Guns N’ Roses Chile, Pitman shared his latest thoughts and even revealed a new project he’s working on:

hey brother! ive been off FB for awhile, and yes, I quit the Oldies band, they just wanna repeat that 30 year old music over and over,… boring.
but gotta killer new band with Danny [Carey] from TOOL and Matthew [Setzer] from Skinny Puppy … and we are really excited! hope your doing great!

Pitman has collaborated with Danny Carey for the projects ZAUM and The Source of Uncertainty. Pitman even toured with Tool from 1994-1995 and contributed synths on the studio recording of “Third Eye.” Stay tuned for news on Pitman’s new project with Carey and Setzer.

Read More: Ex-GN'R Member Chris Pitman Apparently Calls Reunion 'Boring' | http://loudwire.com/...ackback=tsmclip

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#2180 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

Well he kind of has a point, haha. He probably speaks for Finck, Bucket etc too. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2181 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

^ These fill-in guys are deluded in these situations. Eventually the money will be too good, hatchet's will be buried, and the original guys will be back. See Iron Maiden, see Judas Priest, see Motley Crue, see Bad Company... 

Enjoy the money and fame while you can.

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#2182 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

^ These fill-in guys are deluded in these situations. Eventually the money will be too good, hatchet's will be buried, and the original guys will be back. See Iron Maiden, see Judas Priest, see Motley Crue, see Bad Company... 

Enjoy the money and fame while you can.

Take the money and run (oh and STFU too) 

#2183 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:12 PM

Great pic of Melissa. Anyone who prefers Pitman in this position is nucking futs...

CgjMubMVEAAZUOE.jpg

I never heard anything from Pitman's parts. So having this new female member take his position is just as irrelevant IMO. Yes she's cute, and yes she's talented, but other than backing vocals, I don't feel she contributes too much. 

#2184 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:44 AM

She can sit on my face anytime :lol:

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#2185 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

If Pitman thinks the reunion shows are boring, how did he describe the new GNR tours the past six years? The set lists haven't been this good in over 20 years.

In other news...

Guns N' Roses has added a second Soldier Field show for July.

Tickets are scheduled to go on sale 10 a.m. Friday for the July 3 show. Nightrain club members can begin purchasing tickets noon Monday.

The band is already scheduled to play Soldier Field July 1.

Guns N' Roses also added shows in New Jersey, Massachusetts and California. The band's summer stadium tour is slated to kick off June 23 in Detroit and wrap up Aug. 22 in San Diego.

http://www.chicagotr...0425-story.html

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#2186 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:06 AM

L.A.!!!!!!!!!

#2187 VOR

VOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:07 PM

My husband and I were just laughing about Axl fronting AC/DC. They will regret that decision, and he will suck.

He said the guy from Krokus would have been better even if he were singing via video feed from an old folks home, and he is correct:

Then I thought the singer from Cinderella would have been a much better choice than Axl. He used to look gay as shit, but the man can belt it out.

Haha...even the dwarf Udo would have been better if he is still alive.

#2188 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:14 PM

UDO from ACCEPT is who they need.

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#2189 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

All those other names might sing closer to Brian, but Axl has the benefit of being someone the masses actually know of and can attract people to fill the empty seats.

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#2190 VOR

VOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:22 PM

^ Yep.

And, Udo has the added benefit of making Angus look taller on stage. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users