#31 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:26 PM

Of the classics, only "cunt" gets much reaction anymore. They're all so overused.

Even that not so much in the UK. But 'cunt' still has something of a single malt of curse words feel to it - shouldn't be used every day, but sometimes it's the only one that works.
Show me your dragon magic

#32 emeraldmaiden

emeraldmaiden

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:28 PM

Of the classics, only "cunt" gets much reaction anymore. They're all so overused.

True. Some of my friends favor "twunt" or "twatweasel", the latter frequently used as a term of affection.

#33 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

When I was a kid my parents used sod and bugger all the time, which when you think about the meaning, is pretty gross.

#34 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:46 PM

Dick shine!

#35 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:15 AM

Ooo, my favorite topic after drinking & smoking weed. What the fuck?? FUCK!!!!! Yeah, the fuck, you is! Mother fuck! Fuck you, you fucker! Jesus fucking christ!
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#36 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

Jesus TITS is excellent! Posted Image

Here's an insult generator if you feel the need to make up some more unique cusses and insults:

http://sweary.com/

It was really funny the first time I heard it. That day we were driving by an inlet of water in St. Pete. We were looking at this strange contraption on the water moving along, trying to figure out what it was, when finally it just took off flying in the air. That's when he screamed "Jesus TITS! What in hell is THAT?!?!"

That is one of the most hilarious stories I've heard in a long time. I can hear the inflection, the face, everything.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#37 ArticRedemption

ArticRedemption

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

I have been known to call people "cum guzzling gutter whores" at times. There's also the infamous "Jesus fucking Mary on the couch Christ!"

#38 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:19 PM

It just goes to show, you are never too old to learn, I am learning such great new expressive tools! Posted Image

One advantage of knowing smatterings of other languages is being able to cuss in them. It's very liberating.

#39 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:32 PM

Even that not so much in the UK. But 'cunt' still has something of a single malt of curse words feel to it - shouldn't be used every day, but sometimes it's the only one that works.

The problem with 'cunt' is that you need the right accent to pull it off. It should sound very harsh, but 90 per cent of people will make it sound rather pathetic.

I can say it properly, so I enjoy using it, and it's probably the best swear word to tag another word on to. I like to use fuckcunt or cuntfuck. And I like scumcunt as well. One of my mates is a fan of bincunt, though I'm not sure why... maybe he wants it to mean 'massive cunt' as in 'you're a cunt that's as big as a rubbish bin'.
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

#40 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

The problem with 'cunt' is that you need the right accent to pull it off. It should sound very harsh, but 90 per cent of people will make it sound rather pathetic.

I can say it properly, so I enjoy using it, and it's probably the best swear word to tag another word on to. I like to use fuckcunt or cuntfuck. And I like scumcunt as well. One of my mates is a fan of bincunt, though I'm not sure why... maybe he wants it to mean 'massive cunt' as in 'you're a cunt that's as big as a rubbish bin'.

it is all about the delivery and tone. LOL my hubby "schooled" me in the art of how to properly say "Fucking-A" Posted Image I just didn't quite have it, but I sure do now. fucking A Posted Image

#41 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

Motherfuckin' tittysuckin' two-balled bitch!

#42 ArticRedemption

ArticRedemption

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:16 PM

Lilly-livered bow-legged varments. Diseased afterbirth of a lesbian clusterfuck.

#43 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Shit the bed!

#44 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

I don't think we say 'douche' or variants thereof in the UK. Think that's more of an American one I think. I have to say, I've never found it satisfying enough. If you wanna insult someone or express great anger, 'fuck' just feels good to say doesn't it? You have to really pronounce the 'F' at the start, let the aggression out. 'Douche' sounds too soft to me. 'Dickhead' also feels satisfying to say. 'Twat' is good if you want to insult, but not too much.

The psychology of the profanity. A fascinating study area. Posted Image
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#45 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

my friend omce called some chick a "cum dumpster"Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users