965 replies to this topic

#46 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:43 PM

Imay have a glass (or 2?) tonight..gotta go eat Greek first though..

#47 One Way Ticket

One Way Ticket

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:55 PM

I may have a glass or 2 myself....or 10 or 11.
If you stay ready.....you never have to get ready!!!

#48 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

^^That is how you do it!

#49 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

What do you mean by eating Greek????
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#50 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

greek food..not the male...greek salad..pork souvaki..the most amazing calimari you will ever eat at this place!

#51 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

well! I didn't mean eating the male...I meant do you speak Greek/ J/K I can go for all of the above mentioned. I'm very hungry and again I have already eaten.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#52 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

that sucks..I know the feeling..... usually ...ah..never mind I was just going to dangerously digress...*phew..caught myself HA!

#53 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:39 AM

... as he yelled "sure, let me finish my beer first". Yesterday, Sunday the 18th, just after 9 p.m. Police responded to a stabbing call at the York Hotel in Alberta Canada. When the police arrived on scene they found the victim had returned to his table to finish his beer. This was obviously much more important than seeking medical attention for the hindrance that was slight hole in his chest. Staff Sgt. Regan James said, “He’s got a minor poke to his chest, but he’s not giving us any details.” Thanks to the lack of cooperation from the victim, no suspects were able to be located.

#54 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:39 AM

Did this happen many many years ago because I had a similar one in lilly white Whitestone .... But then again there were several in Washington Heights. Either place is now is a haven for upper middle income or terribly rich income. It depends on the block in Washington Heights and if you want to get silly you can look up Malba in Whitestone. Mike Piazza finished his house there about a year ago. McEnroe grew up playing tennis there....Joe Pescie got shot there in Goodfellas....Right in Tough Tony's garage..Wink wink nod nod...He was a good bad guy I guess and never let any of the young tough kids in the area make wise with the cops. It was a respect thing.

#55 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

NOTHING gets in the way of a Canadian and his/her beer!

#56 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

ummmm beer.............

#57 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

I pretty tight now..going to order pizza..prob my first real meal since dinner here on Wed.. please note! this is my- feeling -sorry- for -my -self -my -daddy -is -dead- drunk..has to be done. I apologize in advance...most likely I will bail and go to bed soon as I eat the pizza when it comes

#58 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:33 PM

Long time or recent?

#59 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:39 PM

yesterday 1:30 am

#60 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

I'm not gonna lie here. I'm a bit buzzed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users