1409 replies to this topic

#1126 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

Trump praises Australia's universal health care system.. hours after repealing Obamacare.

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#1127 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

smfh

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#1128 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

Conservative "hacktivist" Jester today...

https://www.donaldjt...is-putin-puppet

puppet.png

#1129 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

House GOP has its eye on food stamps, welfare and perhaps even veterans’ benefits.

#1130 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:56 PM

#1131 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

Funny, but Teresa May calling an unnecessary election to increase Tory majority and then ending up having to ally with creationist homophobes is funnier

Show me your dragon magic

#1132 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

#1133 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

In a fucking rage right now over that kid dying that was held by those murderous thugs in Pyongyang... I want some some fucking payback!

Reports are circulating that he was likely in a coma due to asphyxiation; not botulism... motherfuckers!

Those sons of bitches moved the Pueblo to the capital a couple of years ago(it sat in Wonson since the "incident"). A dozen, or so, Tomahawks to Pyongyang to sink our boat would suffice... 8 or 10 could go off target, strike a few government ministries, maybe an apartment high rise of the upper echelon... I would even be OK apologizing for the equipment failures/targeting errors as long we kill a bunch of those motherfuckers. Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em to hell!!!

#1134 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

#1135 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:17 PM

The loudest applause at the parade, today, was for the guy marching with a large IMPEACH TRUMP sign. You could hear the applause moving down the street as he marched.

#1136 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Milo was a pedo enabler back in 2009

http://edition.cnn.c...html#cnnSTCText

Show me your dragon magic

#1137 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

Milo was a pedo enabler back in 2009

http://edition.cnn.c...html#cnnSTCText

So awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#1138 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:21 AM

18-year-old YouTuber fooled Fox News by pretending to be 'antifa' and calling a police horse a 'racist Trump supporter'

(Jesse Watters featured BGKumbi on his July 15 show.YouTube Screenshot (President Trump News Breaking News)) 
When Fox News host Jesse Watters brought who he thought was an anti-Trump militant onto his show, he probably didn't expect to get trolled by an 18-year-old YouTuber.

A guest under the name of "Kevin" was first featured on Watters' World on July 15, Mediate reports. Claiming that "Kevin" was a member of the antifa leftist militant group, Watters skyped him in and asked him questions about an open letter he had claimed to write.

"It is time for liberals and progressives to lose their illusions about the anarchist movement and our tactics because, quite frankly, you have no one else willing to fight for you," the letter said.

Watters then tried to confront "Kevin" about instances of violence at antifa demonstrations and the opinons expressed in the letter. "Kevin" went on to blame specific instances of violence against "right-wing inflitrators," but say generally that violence was the proper defense against "racists and xenophobes" in what he called the "Drumpf" administration. 

When asked by Watters if a police horse that had been stabbed earlier that week by a member of the antifa was a "racist Trump supporter," "Kevin" replied "yes," adding that the horse was "a tool of the police," who he said had become "increasingly intolerant."

But "Kevin" was actually BGKumbi, an 18-year-old vlogger with 27,000 followers on YouTube, who then posted the segment to his prank-heavy YouTube channel under the "comedy" label.  

Some of BGKumbi's most well-known stunts include using a stuffed sailor doll named "Wilson" to prank call someone, wearing a trash bag on his head, and posting a video in which he "declares war" on the site 4chan.

That said, the unveiling of BGKumbi's identity did little to stop viewers from latching onto the horse nugget, with prominent alt-right Twitter users such as Paul Joseph Watson retweeting the clip as evidence against the antifa.

#1139 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

Prank aside, that's one of the things I hate the most about Fox News.  They will seek out the worst guests you can imagine to defend the other side, allow them time to make fools of themselves, and thus demonize the left by the words of a few idiots who in no way represent the mainstream left. 

I realize that MSNBC is considerably more liberal, but I don't see them doing anything close to the nonsense that Fox engages in on a daily basis.  When they have Republicans on to defend some GOP idea, they give it a valid defense.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#1140 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

Golden Age of Trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users