#1216 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

How can an elected official be convinced to run around yelling the N word, with cameras around?  It's unbelievable.

That's SBC genius (or not depending on what you think of it.) Remember we're seeing the end product, he's probably gone through a lot of psychological trickery to gradually put them in a place where they do this stuff. His cousin is one of the UK (and world's) leading researchers on autism btw (maybe not relevant but another one who really understands psychology from a different perspective)

https://en.wikipedia...mon_Baron-Cohen

Show me your dragon magic

#1217 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:08 PM

That fat lady sings...

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#1218 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:04 PM

That fat lady sings...

https://twitter.com/...903781655674880

#1219 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:05 PM

Also fuck that cunt, have a cardiac arrest and die soon you piece of shit.

#1220 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:55 PM

Alex Jones is a twat and this is NOT an example of a violation of free speech.  But, I will say that I hope this helps to bring to light the extent to which basic liberties are being threatened not by government but by private institutions.  The entire concept of civil liberties was meant to protect us from government, which made sense in 1700 and whatever, but that was before businesses were anywhere close to as powerful (save the East India Company) as they are today.  People are fired for legal behaviors, displayed on social media, which is in turn selling their preferences to the highest bidder.  The only privacy we have left is BECAUSE government has limitations...we have simply given it away and in turn our speech, press, religious, and assembly freedoms are similarly threatened.

Again, Alex Jones is a stanky old sloppy seconds twat, but I can only hope that his self-made plight will demonstrate an actual threat to liberties that comes from the bright light cast on our privacy in the modern era.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#1221 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:11 PM

Anyone else watching McCain's funeral, and seeing Joe Biden remind us how a President acts, rather than a jackass orange clown?

Sister burn the temple

#1222 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:12 AM

Russia reportedly warned Mattis it could use nuclear weapons in Europe, and it made him see Moscow as an 'existential threat' to the US https://www.business...ltic-war-2018-9

#1223 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 September 2018 - 01:41 AM

Texas Board of Education Votes to Remove Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller from the State's Curriculum

The Texas State Board of Education voted to remove several historical figures, including Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller, from the state’s social studies curriculum on Friday, reported the Dallas Morning News.

High school students had formerly been required to learn about Clinton as the first woman to become the presidential nominee of a major political party. Keller, an icon in the disabled community who became an activist and author despite being deaf and blind, was taught as a part of the state’s third grade social studies curriculum, reported the Morning News.

The precursory decision doesn’t ban teachers from using the historical figures in class, it only means it is not mandatory. The board called the changes an effort to “streamline” Texas public schools’ curriculum.

Some officials like Democratic Texas state legislator Chris Turner spoke out against the board’s decision.

“If Helen Keller was an important historical figure when I was in school (and she was), then she still is today,” he tweeted. “Clinton is the first and only woman to be the presidential nominee of a major party in U.S. history. Enough said.”

Among other changes, the board also voted to remove Thomas Hobbes and reinserted the Old Testament figure of Moses in a high school government unit on “individuals whose principles of laws and government institutions informed the American founding,” reported the Morning News. The vote also reinserted the phrase “Judeo-Christian (especially biblical law)” in a section on political, philosophical and religious traditions that influenced the founding of the United States.

Friday’s vote was preliminary, and the board will be able to amend the changes before the final vote in November.

#1224 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:54 AM

Everything's bigger in Texas, including the classlessness.

Sister burn the temple

#1225 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

tomi_zpsf1eccbuz.jpeg

#1226 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:41 PM

I have long contended that the missing 18 minutes of tape that Nixon erased were of Haldeman and him (and maybe Ehrlichman) discussing the possibility of organizing a coup d etat. I'm now thinking that there is an equal likelihood of them discussing eliminating Dean, Hunt, and/or Liddy by assassination.

Liddy and Hunt could blow the whole conspiracy wide open... Liddy was a nut and Hunt was making increasingly unrealistic demands, and was unstable as shit when his wife died. Dean was the one who held everything together.

There were credible reports of Dean's life being in danger, and US marshals provided him round-the-clock protection for a couple of years while he was cooperating.

#1227 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:12 PM

I keep seeing these American flags that are tweaked with different designs/phrases flying on the back of pickup trucks. Today was the "Don't tread on me" snake and phrase across the flag. I'm also constantly seeing these dark blue American flags (I think this is pro law enforcement) too. 

This is what I don't get...this same group is always outraged about kneeling during the national anthem, respecting the flag, the troops etc., but take our American flag and use it as a prop for whatever their cause is. I could just imagine if a group of gay guys took an American flag, and put a pink triangle or rainbow emblem on it and drove around town. These patriot types would lose their shit. 

#1228 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:32 AM

Say that to my face, bitch!

https-__s3.amazonaws.com_tanga-images_kk

Sister burn the temple