1409 replies to this topic

#1231 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:40 AM

What a day: Bombs being sent out to the Clintons, Obamas, CNN etc, the DOW gave up all its gains for the year...and I'm sure some other horrible crap I've already forgotten. I also voted. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#1232 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:25 AM

Remember when the GOP softball game got shot up and it was all due to divisive rhetoric from Dems and the media...

...and now Dems are getting bombs in the mail and it's all due to divisive rhetoric from Dems and the media.

Our President is quite the leader...

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#1233 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:21 PM

3XGFOjp.jpg

#1234 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

Watching the FBI take away the van. Before they could cover it with a tarp, you could see that it was covered with the type of graffiti and stickers common to those nutjob Teabaggers that ever city has.

edit: MAGAbomber van

ZFIuciI.jpg

edit II: image used by those seditious sonsofbitches in their header at The_Donald. Compare with the one on the van.

NsGXTqC.png

#1235 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 06:28 PM

Freedom, you might find this interesting. A teabagger Republican's chief of staff intimidates and threatens a Nebraska polysci prof. for liking this image on Facebook.

4oSjLpW.png

https://journalstar....tml?mode=nowapp

#1236 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:57 AM

Freedom, you might find this interesting. A teabagger Republican's chief of staff intimidates and threatens a Nebraska polysci prof. for liking this image on Facebook.

4oSjLpW.png

https://journalstar....tml?mode=nowapp

Reminds me of when some assbag on this forum got all uppity because I made some snide remark after Trump's election, and about how I shouldn't say such things given my position.

Needless to say, complaints like this would go nowhere with my department.  And not because the Rep is a Republican, but because it's ludicrous.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#1237 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:53 AM

Nazis playing with their guns...

#1238 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

Seen on Reddit:

f4QZ3fV.jpg

#1239 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:17 PM

I saw that today ^

#1240 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

#1241 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 06:33 PM

^^^ remember both of those. There is one that has stuck with me all these years that, best I can remember, had Carter as a giant due to radiation exposure after visiting Three Mile Island. Garrett Morris played a maid that was sent in to mop up the mess at the reactor, and was "giantized", too. In the end, Carter and his new lover(Morris) run off.

edit: searched and couldn't find it. found references to it, though. It's one of Al Franken's favorites, too. He wrote this about it: This sketch by Downey, Davis and me aired the Saturday after the Three Mile Island meltdown. The idea was simple. Billy Murray spills a Pepsi on the control board of a nuclear reactor, shorting out the board and causing a meltdown in the reactor's core. They send Garrett Morris as a female maintenance worker to go into the core and mop up the floor. Danny as Carter comes in a little later to inspect the core - after all, he's a nuclear engineer - wearing yellow boots as a precaution.

That week's host, Richard Benjamin, as the reactor's spokesman, assures the media throng that everything is fine. Then Rodney Dangerfield (played by Rodney Dangerfield) breaks the news to Laraine Newman's Rosalynn Carter that her husband has grown very big. How big? "He's big, I'm tellin' ya. Let me put it this way. He's so big he could have an affair with the Lincoln Tunnel."

We cut to a very contentious press conference where Dick Benjamin is asked, "Is it true that the president is over a hundred feet tall?" "No!" says Benjamin adamantly. "Is it true that the president is over 90 feet tall?" "No comment!" Then, through a large window (a green screen), the Amazing Colossal President appears. Carter announces that he's OK and introduces the equally colossal maintenance worker, Miss Violet Crawford, and when he announces their intention to marry, Rosalynn faints.

#1242 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 December 2018 - 06:59 PM

There was another old one with Phil Hartman as Bill Clinton and Jan Hooks as Hillary. "Real stories of the Arkansas highway patrol" which had the cops showing up to the Clinton residence to find ole Bill with a black eye. It's not uploaded anywhere. I loved that skit. 

#1243 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:39 PM

#1244 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

AOC dancing = boner alert. (Only if she was over 18 when taken of course) 

#1245 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:27 AM

Does anyone think we're heading for a war in Venezuela? Trump needs something to take our mind of his troubles. Betcha the Southern Command sends a naval task force to South America in the next few days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users