#466 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 12 June 2022 - 12:01 PM

seems I finally have it, tested negative but feeling mild symptoms and daughter tested positive.

Hope you're feeling well and that all are safe!

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#467 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 12 June 2022 - 02:18 PM

Hope you're feeling well and that all are safe!

Thanks, so far I'm still testing negative despite daughter and wife having it (neither have it terrible)

Show me your dragon magic

#468 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 August 2022 - 03:02 PM

It finally got me. Double vaxxed and boosted, too. About two months ago I had a kind-of sore throat for a night, and then what I thought were the typical allergies associated with spring. Then, a lower respiratory infection started about 6 weeks ago. Still didn't realized it was Covid, though. I never felt sick, nor had a temp. Went to the doc 3 weeks ago for the lung shit, and got some pills to kill what he thought was an infection. They didn't work. Been having a lot of problems in the last 2 weeks with breathing and went back to the doc.

He seemed more concerned, did some tests and x-rays. Got the call today; the x-rays showed Covid damage and pneumonia. I, so far, have talked him out of admitting me, but pOx is in the upper 80s(that's bad), and I have to see a pulmonary doc. Was told if pOx doesn't get better, I have to be admitted, and/or the pulmonologist might admit, anyway.

Hopefully the Flovent and Albuterol will get those numbers up.

#469 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 04 August 2022 - 03:10 PM

ugh sorry. I also finally got it on a plane to UK last week. Seem to have only had it mild and tested negative today. Screwed up my vacation though - I'm still here and isolating. Managed to give it to my mom too, though she doesn't have it bad either.

#470 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 04 August 2022 - 04:56 PM

Sorry to hear this guys. I'm surprised your lungs are so bad after the vaccine, that really sucks. Hope you feel better Cousin it. I would not fuck around with the lungs though. Nobody wants to be in the hospital, but listen to those doctors. 

I'm starting to think I'm the only guy walking around with his Covid V-card at this point. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#471 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 06 August 2022 - 01:03 AM

^^^ Don't feel sick at all. I just cant breath, or catch my breath. The Flovent is really helping though(the albuterol by itself was barely cutting it), and the antibiotics should knock out the pneumonia. Probably the reason the lungs took it hard is that I have COPD.

#472 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 03:57 PM

Seen on Reddit.

HGtHZXD.jpg

#473 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 04:05 PM

Also, went back to my pulmonologist for a follow-up this week, Originally, the CT showed a mass that was troubling, and several nodules. The mass is gone, so it was just covid related, and the nodules haven't grown, so all good. I also had an area of calcification in the top left lobe that he interpreted as a previous hystoplasmosis infection. I don't remember having it, but he said it's fairly common in this part of the country.

#474 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 07:21 PM

Reports are she had Covid, and Pillow Man confirmed she has been sick. Sure must suck to die from something that you have vehemently proclaimed is fake.

https://www.npr.org/...-hardaway-death

#475 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 January 2023 - 07:43 PM

I read that last night....the Herman Cain award subreddit was poppin' off for realz. 

#476 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 08:10 PM

^^^ Saw it on lepardsatemyface today.

#477 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 11 January 2023 - 06:25 PM

^^^ Saw it on lepardsatemyface today.

The disconnect is crazy: She was a tremendous person, RIP!!! 

(Learns nothing, goes back to saying the same dumb shit.) 

#478 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 February 2023 - 05:26 PM

I can't seem to find a consistent message on how often to get a covid booster shot. I'm guessing every six months will suffice? 

I asked my doctor and they referred me to the CDC. I'm like...c'mon guys, jeez. 

#479 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 09 February 2023 - 05:51 PM

Don’t know. Was told I needed to wait 4 months after infection for the omicron booster. I’m eligible, now. Next time I’m in town, going to get it.

I was sick last week. Very slight fever and some breathing shit, but Covid test was negative. I’m thinking it might’ve been the flu, and since I had the flu shot, I’d expect the symptoms to be mild.

#480 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 09 February 2023 - 07:43 PM

I can't seem to find a consistent message on how often to get a covid booster shot. I'm guessing every six months will suffice? 

I asked my doctor and they referred me to the CDC. I'm like...c'mon guys, jeez. 

I'm getting them whenever I can. I've had 5 shots so far, not sure there would be much harm in getting it sooner rather than waiting. I had the omicron booster about 3 months after infection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users