91 replies to this topic

#16 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

I have a citi and I tied to put it up last week and it would not accept it. Let me try again, thanks. Edit: I think the problem is that I never activated my new card.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#17 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

I just got my new Smith Barney Reserved Citi-Premierpass. I think I can get good shit with that but IDK? I never have looked into it...
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#18 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

I have a citi and I tied to put it up last week and it would not accept it. Let me try again, thanks.

Edit: I think the problem is that I never activated my new card.

I got stuck in a loop at livenation.com (which sucks very hard), eventually worked out that in my profile I hadn't put a billing address phone number, even though I'd put a mailing address with phone number and checked mailing address=billing address. Didn't tell me why it was stuck, I had to work it out myself....and that was a proflle I set up months ago and used already to buy tickets. Anyway, I defeated them in the end :)
Show me your dragon magic

#19 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

I just activated it and it still wont' accept the number, weird. I remember why I took so long to activate this shit, the guy tried to sell me every effin thing in the book. I had to finally cut him off and say "NO, just activate the card." Shit man...

#20 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

I just got my new Smith Barney Reserved Citi-Premierpass.

I used my Barney the dinosaur citicard......really I used my upromise citicard which is just about to be converted to a BOA card which sucks. Not a huge fan of citicard but have been a member for 20 years.

#21 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

Didn't Live nation and ticket tron merge?
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#22 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

I just activated it and it still wont' accept the number, weird. I remember why I took so long to activate this shit, the guy tried to sell me every effin thing in the book. I had to finally cut him off and say "NO, just activate the card." Shit man...

Try 542418 to get into the citi presale, worked for me with the Tampa show (assume that's the one you want.)

#23 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

I had citi for 8 years, but they told me they were going to raise my rate to 20% (I have great credit too) so I moved my small balance to another card at zero percent. Now I just buy their battered stock instead, fuck 'em.

#24 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

Didn't Live nation and ticket tron merge?

Live nation just started its own ticketing service splitting from ticketmaster but there are rumours they are going to merge I think. I remember using ticketron in the late 80s/early 90s when I first came to the US, didn't think it still existed??

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

Try 542418 to get into the citi presale, worked for me with the Tampa show (assume that's the one you want.)

Thanks! I put it in and it only gave me the option to buy one ticket from the quantity drop down box. Let me look at it a little more, maybe I'm just tired and missing something (very likely.)

#26 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

I did that with their Visa at one time as well. Try to pay it off and I would get a bill for 9 bucks... Well that was the interest from when you sent the payment and when it was processed. No! Closed Account!

#27 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

I did that with their Visa at one time as well. Try to pay it off and I would get a bill for 9 bucks... Well that was the interest from when you sent the payment and when it was processed. No! Closed Account!

So lame.

#28 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

Thanks! I put it in and it only gave me the option to buy one ticket from the quantity drop down box. Let me look at it a little more, maybe I'm just tired and missing something (very likely.)

I just refreshed the screen and the drop down box changed, guess it was a glitch....lets see what I can come up with.

#29 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

I pulled 2 at price level 4, wouldn't give me 4 at price level 2.

#30 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

It will now give me a pair at level two, but when I type in the spam words and it searches it returns nada. I searched at level three and got tickets way back in section 15, so I may just wait. I used to always rush to buy tickets, but Kujo always seems to find great deals at the last minute. I've tried that twice now and both times it worked. I will probably do that with this. I may also buy lawn tickets too, the venue is pretty small. I can get lawn tickets for nothing the night of I'm sure. But thanks though for the assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users