#31 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

It will now give me a pair at level two, but when I type in the spam words and it searches it returns nada. I searched at level three and got tickets way back in section 15, so I may just wait. I used to always rush to buy tickets, but Kujo always seems to find great deals at the last minute. I've tried that twice now and both times it worked. I will probably do that with this. I may also buy lawn tickets too, the venue is pretty small. I can get lawn tickets for nothing the night of I'm sure.

But thanks though for the assistance.

No problem, it's definitely worth waiting in most markets for released tickets but NYC area is different - too many goddam people around here.
Show me your dragon magic

#32 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Yea down here is a different story. This venue is also about 12 minutes from my house which is cool. I have also decided not to spend as much money as I had on concert tickets. I had gotten a little bit crazy with it. I think the problem was that once I had a great seat, going back to the "average" seat was tough to swallow. This year, with the exception of GnR, I'll go for the cheapies.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#33 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

I'm trying to see fewer shows, and in smaller venues. This one is an exception but they've kept prices pretty reasonable. I'm pretty sure I'd shell out for GNR, especially if it's with Van Halen.

#34 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

I won't tell you what I spent for VH, but for GnR/Halen I'd shell out the big bucks, lol. The rest I need to come back to reality and calm down. I'd also convince myself that it was ok, since I didn't really spend money on much else. Still don't think it was that big of a deal, but I could buy some more citi stock this year instead. =)

#35 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

Sell some maters?
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#36 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

I won't tell you what I spent for VH, but for GnR/Halen I'd shell out the big bucks, lol.

I've never bought from scalpers but my record is a face value floor ticket for the Stones at MSG - $375 I think :o That was before I had a mortgage and a child!

Had a floor ticket for VH at MSG on the last tour which wasn't so cheap either.

#37 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

TAP? Are you a robot? Because you are online and will post 24/7? I really need to know...
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#38 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

I got two front row side tix for Van Halen.....maybe my highest ever.

#39 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

TAP? Are you a robot? Because you are online and will post 24/7? I really need to know...

Yes. Yes and yes.

#40 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

Macker - registered Jan 12th, 1742 posts TAP - registered Jan 13th, 256 posts. Just sayin'.......... :)

#41 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

Yes. Yes and yes.

Do you protect a young Will Robinson (even Chris Robinson) from that Pedo. Dr. Smith kind of robot?

#42 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

Yes. Yes and yes.

Do you protect a young Will Robinson (even Chris Robinson) from that Pedo. Dr. Smith kind of robot?

I think I would need to be online at least 40/12 to make sense of most of your posts.

#43 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:51 PM

I completely understand your posts, even though you try to hurt me with your sharp whit and tongue. Do I not bleed when pricked? Hey I thought you were a robot?

#44 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

Tap = Texas Instruments robot?

#45 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member