42 replies to this topic

#16 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:29 PM

He interviewed Moses with the 15 commandments....He spilled some juice Moses slipped we got 10 commandments....Mel Brooks. what the hell?
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#17 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

Ooopise! Gawd hatesshellfish.com
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#18 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

Has anyone here failed to read the dirt? Ah, Bullwinkle.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#19 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the release of "Dr. Feelgood", which became MÖTLEY CRÜE's first #1 album on the Billboard chart. To celebrate the anniversary, the band plans to theme the second edition of its festival tour, Crüe Fest, with imagery inspired by "Dr. Feelgood". MÖTLEY CRÜE will reveal details of the tour at a major press conference from the Fuse TV studios on March 16 in New York City and Fuse will air press conference highlights at 9 p.m. ET/PT that evening. Eleven Seven Music/Mötley Records will re-release "Dr. Feelgood" later this spring. Originally released on September 1, 1989, "Dr. Feelgood" reached #1 on the Billboard chart and went on to sell more than 7 million copies worldwide, producing 5 Billboard Hot 100 hits. The title track reached #7 on the Hot 100 and earned the band its first two Grammy nominations ("Best Hard Rock Performance" for "Dr Feelgood" in 1989 and "Kickstart My Heart" in 1990). Commented MÖTLEY CRÜE's Nikki Sixx, "On this summer's Crüe Fest we really wanted to give the fans something they've never seen before. And since its the 20th anniversary of the release of 'Dr. Feelgood', we figured what better way to celebrate than to play it live TOP TO BOTTOM every night." Crüe Fest 2 will kick off Sunday, July 19 at Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ.

#20 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:00 AM

Has anyone here failed to read the dirt?

Raises hand....

#21 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:03 AM

With them playing dr.feelgood in all. I wonder if Vince will practice which 20 or 30 words he will sing from the album.

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:07 PM

MOTLEY CRUE ANNOUNCES CRUE FEST 2 LINE-UP:

March 16, 2009

Ambulance delivers Motley Crue to press conference at the Fuse TV studio in true Dr. Feelgood style

Crue Fest 2 stars Motley Crue with Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman, Drowning Pool & Charm City Devils Crue; Fest 1 DVD available March 24th - includes bonus material and artist commentary

Motley Crue announced the line up today for their second annual summer festival tour, Crue Fest 2 at the Fuse TV studio in New York City. The follow-up to the most successful rock festival of last summer stars Motley Crue with Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman, Drowning Pool and introduces Charm City Devils.

In addition to announcing the line up, the Crue debuted a new music video featuring members of all five Crue Fest 2 bands performing the single "White Trash Circus." During the announcement Motley Crue was joined on stage by Sully Erna of Godsmack, Tyler Connolly of Theory of a Deadman, Ryan McCombs of Drowning Pool and John Allen of Charm City Devils. The single of this track featuring Motley Crue with these vocalists is available to radio today.

Crue Fest 2, produced by Live Nation and kicking off on July 19th in Camden, NJ tours across North America and concludes on September 5th in Darien Lake, NY. Select dates go on sale to the public on March 20th, the remainder go on sale the 21st -- check www.cruefest2.com and www.motley.com for exact on-sale information and for tickets. Tickets are also available at on Live Nation's website at www.livenation.com. Additional details can be found by calling 818.748.9075. Citi cardmembers have access to presale tickets beginning March 17 at 10am local time through Citi's Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit: www.citiprivatepass.com.

Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx says, "This is what we imagined when we came up with the idea of Crue Fest last summer - putting together the most kick ass bands on one bill for a day of rock. All of the bands on this tour compliment the others -- musically, theatrically and passionately."

#23 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

If Nikki really thinks of Godsmack et all as "the most kick ass bands"...well, he needs to look deeper.
Sister burn the temple

#24 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:29 AM

Supposedly there will be a new SIXX A.M. CD as well??
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

If Nikki really thinks of Godsmack et all as "the most kick ass bands"...well, he needs to look deeper.

Some of their stuff I really like, others not so much....

#26 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

I was listening to an Interview of Nikki and he seems to be the controlling figure in the band now?? He said they all have different tastes in music and different lives etc....He said they are all so different that Crue shouldn't really exist. It's just one of those things, that they seem to click when together. When apart they are all going in separate directions.....

#27 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

I alwasy though Nikk was the driving force of the band anyway. Besides if it wasn't for the Crue Tommy would be playing DJ for some club and no one would care.

#28 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:41 PM

I was listening to an Interview of Nikki and he seems to be the controlling figure in the band now??

Always has been, in my mind. I think of it as "Nikki's band". Face it...Tommy's too retarded, Mick's just doesn't have that leadership attitude...and, hell, they fired Vince once, so far be it for me to suggest he's in charge.
Sister burn the temple

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

April 1, 2009 The DVD chronicling Crue Fest 1, the most successful Rock Festival of the summer of 2008, has debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Music Video Chart. The Crue Fest 1 DVD brings the amphitheater experience into the home giving fans a unique look at the tour on stage and behind the scenes. The DVD release comes just weeks after the announcement of the highly anticipated Crue Fest 2 tour, starring Motley Crue along with Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman and Drowning Pool and introducing Charm City Devils. Produced by Live Nation, the tour kicks off July 19th in Camden, NJ and concludes September 5th in Darien Lake, NY. Filmed with 15 high-definition cameras at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto on August 28th, 2008, the Crue Fest 1 DVD showcases rock icons Motley Crue sharing the stage with Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Sixx:A.M. and Trapt. The electrifying show attracted half a million Rock fans to Live Nation amphitheaters and arenas in 40 cities across North America. In addition to the live concert experience, the DVD takes the viewer backstage for a first-hand look at the debauchery that is backstage on a tour fronted by the world's most notorious rock band.

#30 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:54 PM

Tommy Lee has landed Motley Crue bandmate Nikki Sixx in trouble after revealing the rocker once relieved himself in a Los Angeles police car.

In a new Hustler magazine interview, the drummer recalls the band's early days - when they were regulars at hotspot Whisky a Go Go. And he remembers all about a 25-year-old mystery that left a police officer's car showered with urine.

Lee says, "There was this unmanned cop car parked in the alley behind the Whisky, and Nikki picked up this stick and smashed in the f---ing window. He took a piss inside the f---ing cop car."

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department tells WENN, "It's not clear whether this is still an open case or whether the officer involved closed it out. If it's still open, it will be investigated."

www.starpulse.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users