Photo

I need a resident conspiracy theorist to splain to me....

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Told you no to stick your head the microwave.

#17 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

I put it on the baked potato setting, and everything still seems fine on my end...
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#18 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:39 AM

TRIANGLES!!!!!

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

#19 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

^I watched that when some nut posted it on HTGTH. It's a fun viewing. And it's the only thread in which I agree with Loretian
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#20 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

I got into about 30 minutes before I fell asleep. Alex Jones is one crazy mofo. Love him with the bullhorn out there. There was one hot chick with the bullhorn too, if I was single I'd probably hang out with that gang for the drama and to bang hot crazy girls like that. But that's about it. He makes very entertaining claims, but never really puts them together, everything is so loose. The best part so far was Jones freaking out on the phone about the fire alarm. Too funny. Also, I wish somebody would keep a tally on how many times they say "Elite".

#21 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

What were their views on black jellybeans?
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Voted "most popular global elite snack by NWO daily blog" ^^

#23 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:44 PM

I got into about 30 minutes before I fell asleep. Alex Jones is one crazy mofo. Love him with the bullhorn out there. There was one hot chick with the bullhorn too, if I was single I'd probably hang out with that gang for the drama and to bang hot crazy girls like that. But that's about it.

He makes very entertaining claims, but never really puts them together, everything is so loose.

The best part so far was Jones freaking out on the phone about the fire alarm. Too funny.

Also, I wish somebody would keep a tally on how many times they say "Elite".

The fire alarm was amusing. "They knew they were going to do this"...yeah. It was probably law that they check their fire system every so often. Schools do it too.
Sister burn the temple

#24 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

I may do it now at work!
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

I'm almost done with it, although at this point it's rather grating to listen to him. It's the same laundry list of suspects: "The Fed", "The Elite", "The NWO", "The Global banking system-IMF" blah blah blah. He'll make an accusation and then point to the fact that a group of people had a meeting as evidence.

#26 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

I'm almost done with it, although at this point it's rather grating to listen to him. It's the same laundry list of suspects: "The Fed", "The Elite", "The NWO", "The Global banking system-IMF" blah blah blah. He'll make an accusation and then point to the fact that a group of people had a meeting as evidence.

I particularly like the part where he spends five minutes going "Person X. Trilateral. CFR. Bilderburg. Person Y. CFR. Bilderburg. Trilateral Commission." as if that counts as anything. You could just as easily put my name or yours in there, and it would be just as valid, given the amount of evidence he actually gives.
Sister burn the temple

#27 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

I particularly like the part where he spends five minutes going "Person X. Trilateral. CFR. Bilderburg. Person Y. CFR. Bilderburg. Trilateral Commission." as if that counts as anything. You could just as easily put my name or yours in there, and it would be just as valid, given the amount of evidence he actually gives.

Yes, I noticed that too, it become so redundant I just fwd it a tad. Providing a list is only providing a list, and that's it. He also keeps claiming that Obama is a "puppet" but provides zero evidence to back that claim. Just claiming the "banking elite" are at the top of the triangle doesn't make it so.

IMO the economic collapse was probably his wet dream come true.

#28 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

Oh yea, "Agenda."

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:10 PM

"The evidence in this movie is fact." haha, what evidence?

#30 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

Yes, I noticed that too, it become so redundant I just fwd it a tad. Providing a list is only providing a list, and that's it. He also keeps claiming that Obama is a "puppet" but provides zero evidence to back that claim. Just claiming the "banking elite" are at the top of the triangle doesn't make it so.

IMO the economic collapse was probably his wet dream come true.

That's another thing. He's talking about the banks intentionally collapsing...but we've been talking about a housing bubble burst for the last decade. It kept not happening and not happening...well, finally it happened. Then his discussion about using the media to discuss a world currency...but I've seen numerous articles on, say, MSNBC, and most have been far from a "hey, this is a GREAT idea" approach.

His pattern is to ignore counter evidence, and overestimate his own. I think much of his evidence is compelling as a criticism of capitalism, but not of a conspiracy. Funny thing is, these guys are really just super nutty libertarians...I suppose when you're a libertarian, evidence that suggests capitalism is bad can't be good, so you have to reinterpret.
Sister burn the temple

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users