384 replies to this topic

#91 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

There were multiple allegations of abuse throughout the years, and while he wasn't convicted, that doesn't mean that he was not guilty... only that it was not proven-at that time. I think the facts pointed to a family wanting justice for an abused child. That Jackson's attorney was only able to confuse the jury with subterfuge and ad hominem bullshit, about the victim's family, speaks volumes, too me. While an "appeal to numbers" is a fallacy in, and of itself, apparently, the vast majority of Americans share my view.

#92 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

Another good one:

It is said that that is the stiffest that he has been since Macaulay Culkin's last visit.

#93 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

Hmmm.....
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#94 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

They are looking for this Elvis doctor at the moment...

#95 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

Hmmm.....

Yeah, that was kind of tasteless, wasn't it?

There is a really tasteless one that involves Swayze and the other three that died this week, but I won't go there.

However, if curious, click the link.

#96 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

eh, I'm not amused.
You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#97 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

Are Drugs to Blame for Jackson's Death?

posted: 1 HOUR 25 MINUTES AGO

As the world continues to try to grasp and make sense of the incredibly shocking death of Michael Jackson, several people close to the family and investigation are hinting that prescription drugs may have played a role in the King of Pop's demise.
TMZ is reporting that a Jackson family members have confirmed that Michael received a shot of Demerol just before Noon on Thursday, and that the dosage was "too much." They say Jackson typically received a shot of Demerol daily.
Police on Friday were seeking Jackson's home physician, Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, who was believed to be with Jackson at the time his health took a turn for the worst. TMZ is now reporting that Murray will speak to police.
Police towed a BMW believed to be Murray's from Jackson's rented home "because it may contain medications or other evidence that may assist the coroner in determining the cause of death," police spokeswoman Karen Rayner said.
Britain's The Sun, citing sources at the UCLA hospital where Jackson was treated, is reporting that Jackson stopped breathing shortly after a shot of Demerol, a drug similar to morphine. "Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing. His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped," the Sun source said.
"His staff started mouth-to-mouth and an ambulance was called which got there in eight minutes. But paramedics found he was in full respiratory arrest, no breathing and no pulse. They started full CPR and rushed him to hospital," the source continues.
Brian Oxman, the Jackson Family spokesman and former lawyer for Michael, told CNN in an interview on Thursday night that "I can only tell you that this is something that was not unexpected." Oxman went on to say that "the medications which Michael was under, this family has been trying for months and months and months to take care of Michael Jackson."
Oxman went on to compare the Jackson situation to that of the late Anna Nicole Smith. "The people who have surrounded him have been enabling him. If you think the case of Anna Nicole Smith was an abuse, it's nothing in comparison to what we have seen taking place in Michael Jackson's life," Oxman told CNN.
Jackson's friend Liza Minelli seemed to hint at the same during a Friday morning interview on CBS' 'The Early Show,' during which she said: "When the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose, so thank God we're celebrating him now."
Jackson's friend Uri Geller says he thinks it was the pressure of Michael's upcoming 50+ concert tour that put added weight on the King of Pop. "He was in good shape ... I'm not a doctor, but I can only assume he was under immense stresses and pressures, and you can ask any doctor, stress is a killer. The pressure of these concerts, putting under huge pressures, he was a perfectionist. That could have been what did it. But that's just my opinion," Geller told UsMagazine.com.
The official cause of Jackson's death won't be known until an autopsy has been completed. As of now, cardiac arrest is being blamed for his death.

http://www.popeater....-jackson/545060

#98 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:00 PM

I think the facts pointed to a family wanting justice for an abused child. That Jackson's attorney was only able to confuse the jury with subterfuge and ad hominem bullshit, about the victim's family, speaks volumes, too me.

The second court case was blatant bullshit. Michael was paying for the kid's cancer treatment, and when the cheques progressively got smaller, all of the sudden the kid is saying he was touched.

As for the first case, if the facts available were so damning, one would think the family would have gone all in instead of taking the $20 million settlement out of court. In other words, if they had Michael in a corner, they logically would have pulled the trigger and sued him for everything he had instead of taking the $20 million settlement payout.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#99 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

^^^ exactly

#100 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:48 PM

As for the first case, if the facts available were so damning, one would think the family would have gone all in instead of taking the $20 million settlement out of court. In other words, if they had Michael in a corner, they logically would have pulled the trigger and sued him for everything he had instead of taking the $20 million settlement payout.

Huh??? Sorry, but I don't see the logic in that argument.

Are you all drinking the "jesus juice"?

There are many, vary detailed, allegations in the first case including very graphic, and specific, descriptions of Jackson's genitalia by a 13 year old child.

There is enough evidence(circumstantial, and direct) to prove that he was a pervert child molestor. He escaped prison for the same reasons as Simpson, Blake, ... ect.

Why would a man have an warning system installed in a hallway to warm him when someone was approaching his bedroom room? It was the only such system installed in the house.

The guy exhibits classic pedophile behavior. I can't believe you guys are defending that pervert.

The world is a better place with his demise... at least for juvenile boys.

#101 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:35 PM

There are many, vary detailed, allegations in the first case including very graphic, and specific, descriptions of Jackson's genitalia by a 13 year old child.

By January 1, 1994, $2 million had been spent by prosecution departments in California, two Grand Juries had questioned two hundred witnesses, but Jordan's allegations could not be corroborated.[34] A few weeks later, Chandler's attorney, Larry Feldman, petitioned the court that he should be allowed access to Jackson's finances over concerns that the singer's wealth would give him an unfair advantage in court. One adviser to Jackson stated, "You can take pictures of Michael's dick and he's not gonna like it, but once you start trying to figure out how much money he has, that's where he stops playing around."[34] On January 25, Jackson settled a civil suit out of court. He agreed to pay a total of $22 million to Jordan, Chandler, June Chandler (the mother) and prosecution attorney Larry Feldman.[27][34] Jordan refused to testify in a criminal trial, neither the police nor the Grand Jury pressed criminal charges, citing a lack of evidence, Jackson was not charged with a crime.[11][13][27][34] Both parties signed a legal agreement declaring they would not speak about the case details. When asked why he paid off his accuser, Jackson answered, "I wanted to go on with my life. Too many people had already been hurt. I want to make records. I want to sing. I want to perform again...It's my talent. My hard work. My life. My decision."[34] He also wanted to avoid a "media circus".[11]

http://en.wikipedia....Michael_Jackson
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#102 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Not only what he posted there but they actually ruled the description was not specific at all. No Jesus juice, just the facts.

#103 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

Not only what he posted there but they actually ruled the description was not specific at all.

No Jesus juice, just the facts.

Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse by a 13-year-old child named Jordan Chandler and his father Evan Chandler.[84] The friendship between Jackson and Evan Chandler broke down. Sometime afterwards, Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over".[85]

An official investigation began, with Jordan Chandler's mother adamant that there was no wrongdoing on Jackson's part.

After the settlement Jordan Chandler refused to continue with Police criminal proceedings. Jackson was never charged, and the state closed its criminal investigation, citing lack of evidence.[94]

http://en.wikipedia....Michael_Jackson

#104 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

Are Drugs to Blame for Jackson's Death?

As the world continues to try to grasp and make sense of the incredibly shocking death of Michael Jackson, several people close to the family and investigation are hinting that prescription drugs may have played a role in the King of Pop's demise.

Absolutely it was drugs, I'd be shocked if it was not.

#105 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

Deepak Chopra saying that he witnessed drug abuse by MJ, witnessed Oxy bottles around his house, as well as other drugs, and that he felt MJ was an addict. Also that MJ had asked him for a prescription for narcotics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users