384 replies to this topic

#76 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:24 AM

The injection seems plausible since he's battled those demons a long time. I don't think it was an intentional death though. You just never know how your body is going to react. I still feel bad though, shit has been rough for him since all that crap in the 90's.
You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#77 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:24 AM

WTF do you want, Larry is senile as all hell.

lets all remember how great he was to MJ here:

http://abcnews.go.co...d=481709&page=1

loser!

It would be one thing to claim those things and NOT show up on Larry's panel. But to do that, and then show up and recall their times together.....lame. Such is the way of the douche bag.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#78 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

The injection seems plausible since he's battled those demons a long time. I don't think it was an intentional death though. You just never know how your body is going to react. I still feel bad though, shit has been rough for him since all that crap in the 90's.

I don't think he killed himself, I think he wore his heart down and it failed.

#79 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:26 AM

Why does this bother us? Is it a saying goodbye to that part of our life that he represented?

#80 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

Probable . it's like losing someone that you have known all your life, even though you never meet the man.

#81 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:33 AM

Of course Nancy Grace...."What will happen to the CHILDREN?!?!?" They are out in full force tonight woah...

#82 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

I fucking loath Nancy the cuntbag Grace!

#83 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:42 AM

I keep seeing people on FB saying they don't get it, it's not like you knew the guy. Yet, when someone is a part of your personal life through music, you DO feel you know them in a way. This man was a fallen legend and that makes it all the more heartbreaking. I imagine we feel like Elvis fans did. I also hope the family that got the 22 million out of him is feeling really good right now.

#84 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:04 AM

I'm not balling my eyes out here, don't get me wrong. Some of the things I'm reading about on the MJ forum I CAN NOT relate to. People talking about wanting to die, or requiring to be physically held for hours after hearing the news. I'm not sad, it's just....surreal.

I put a quick article about it on the front page with the Slash performance, which I know many GnR fan boi jagoffs seemed to hate.

http://www.thegnrsyn....com/index2.php

#85 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

Members of VAN HALEN, QUEEN, POISON, SHINEDOWN and VELVET REVOLVER have issued statements regarding the passing of pop music legend Michael Jackson, who died earlier today (Thursday, June 25) at age 50.

CNN.com reports that Michael collapsed at his residence in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles, California, about noon Pacific time, suffering cardiac arrest, according to brother Randy Jackson. He died at UCLA Medical Center.

Lt. Fred Corral of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office said an autopsy would probably be done on the singer Friday, with results expected that afternoon.

VAN HALEN guitarist Eddie Van Halen: "I am really shocked; as I'm sure the world is, to hear the news. I had the pleasure of working with Michael on 'Beat It' back in '83 — one of my fondest memories in my career. Michael will be missed and may he rest in peace."

QUEEN guitarist Brian May: "Hard to know what to say — what to feel. I find myself wondering what might have happened on his tour... The number of dates in the U.K. that he had committed to was insane. I did have a feeling it was impossible, but I was so shocked to hear that he went so suddenly. Very sad. Of course, I still think of him as a boy — he used to come and see us (QUEEN) play when we were on tour in the States, and he and Freddie [Mercury] became close friends, close enough to record a couple of tracks together at Michael's house. Tracks which have never seen the light of day. Michael was the boy star of the JACKSON FIVE, and always the most screamed at. I remember in their show, they tried very hard to make all the brothers equal in the presentation, but it was abundantly obvious that all most of the girl fans really wanted to see was little Michael. It was Michael who heard our track 'Another One Bites the Dust' when he came to see us on 'The Game' tour ... and told us we were mad if we didn't release it as a single." [Read more of May's thoughts at BrianMay.com]

POISON drummer Rikki Rockett: "Michael Jackson — huge loss!!! The words genius and musical are used in the same sentence too often. Not in the case of Michael Jackson. His musical expression will never be topped and his inspiration will live forever. R.I.P."

SHINEDOWN guitarist Zach Myers: "Sitting in a dressing room in Calgary, Canada I am more saddened than I can remember in maybe the last five years. Call the guy whatever you want... judge his actions, judge his judgments, and judge the man any way in any language you want. But Michael Jackson was the best. There was no one better. There never will be anyone better. People don’t try anymore. You can take any pretty loser who can't sing who has a good smile and sells records and make him a star. Just look at ANYONE on the charts today. Today we lost a part of music history, a legend, and the greatest pop music artist there ever will be. The things Michael created on 'Thriller', 'Off The Wall' and 'Bad' will never be matched. By anyone ever. Michael Jackson was the best. People believed in Michael Jackson who didn't believe in Jesus. And that, my friends, is a legend. God bless Michael Jackson's music, his soul, and his legend. That can never be replaced. Rest in peace, sir. God bless your soul."

VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash (Slash played guitar on two Michael Jackson singles, "Black or White" and "Give In to Me"): "Really sad news about Michael. He was a talent from on high."

http://www.roadrunne...wsitemID=122589

#86 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:29 AM

Sony Comments on the Passing of Michael Jackson

NEW YORK, NY – June 25, 2009 – Michael Jackson, one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all-time, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.

Commenting on his passing, Sir Howard Stringer, Chairman, CEO and President, Sony Corporation, said: "Michael Jackson was a brilliant troubadour for his generation, a genius whose music reflected the passion and creativity of an era. His artistry and magnetism changed the music landscape forever. We have been profoundly affected by his originality, creativity and amazing body of work. The entire Sony family extends our deepest condolences to his family and to the millions of fans around the world who loved him."

Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, CEO, Sony Music Entertainment, said: "Michael Jackson's unsurpassed artistry and beloved music brought joy to every corner of the world. We join today with his millions of fans in expressing our profound sadness and we offer our deepest condolences to his family and loved ones. It was a true privilege for all of us in the Sony Music family to work with one of the most talented superstars in the history of music. We will miss him greatly."

Martin Bandier, Chairman & CEO of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, said: "Michael was the kind of amazing talent that comes along once in a lifetime. He was an incredible recording artist, an insightful businessman, an unmatched performer, and a true icon. To all of us at Sony/ATV Music Publishing, he was also a trusted and passionate partner, who was very proud of our accomplishments. He will be dearly missed. We wish his children and entire family our deepest condolences."

Five of Jackson's solo albums – "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous" and "HIStory," all with Epic Records, a Sony Music label – are among the top-sellers of all time. During his extraordinary career, he sold an estimated 750 million records worldwide, released 13 No.1 singles and became one of a handful of artists to be inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and "Thriller" as the Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award.

Michael Jackson started in the music business at the age of 11 with his brothers as a member of the Jackson 5. In the early 1980s, he defined the art form of music video with such ground-breaking videos as "Billie Jean," "Beat It" and the epic "Thriller." Jackson's sound, style and dance moves inspired subsequent generations of pop, soul, R&B and hip-hop artists.

http://www.michaeljackson.com/

#87 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

Still can't believe it. Thriller plays on..
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#88 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

I also heard on CNN he had a personal physician there that tried to revive him but could not. You know that had to be serious if he had immediate care and still passed.

...according to unnamed sources, CPR was attempted several times, but failed because his nose kept falling off.

What? Too soon?

Then you probably won't like this one either: ... on the bright side, he WAS pre-embalmed.

He was a nutjob pedophile, and kids are safer with his demise. No sympathy here.

#89 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

There is already a site up:

http://www.deadmicha...cksonjokes.com/

... and there are some good ones.

#90 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

He was not convicted of any crime and if you actually read back through the facts you will see how shady and golddigging it all really was. You are the one who always requires proof and facts and journals and whatnot and I am very surprised at this coming from you. The facts only point to some disturbed families wanting a pay day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users