34 replies to this topic

#31 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

Yeah that's him. He had a really nice family. Too bad he had to let things go to shit so badly. I'd like to know how it even went on so long. Getting scammed once or twice for a few bucks might be believable and understandable. Lesson learned. But when you're being scammed for the trillionth time and liquidating your assets it seems like you would "see the light". Getting those bullshit emails must have somehow intensified the high for him. I cant imagine anyone falling so hard for that stuff. This guy fueled Nigeria's economy for the past five years. He should be granted immediate citizenship and allowed to run for office there. He'd probably win in a landslide.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#32 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

This guy fueled Nigeria's economy for the past five years.

OK, that was hilarious. Posted Image
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#33 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

this show seriously makes me tear up occasionally...I just feel so bad for some of them.... I could be them one day

#34 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

this show seriously makes me tear up occasionally...I just feel so bad for some of them.... I could be them one day

You and me both. People(specifically an ex girlfriend) have told me I needed to be on this show.

I'd be just like the guy in the episode above except instead of being scammed online by Nigerians, I'd be bitching and moaning on GNR forums.
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#35 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:18 PM

GNR forums.

Shit that alone is worthy of an intervention, aside form any other extracurricular activities that one may partake in.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users