34 replies to this topic

#16 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

Until about 20 years ago, terpin hydrate cough syrup(or Robistussin AC) could be had over the counter. It had 8 grains of codeine on each 4oz bottle.

Really, it was kind of OTC, it was kept behind the counter, and you had to specifically ask the pharmacist for it, and sign.

Codeine cough syrup is the nectar of the gods. Get a bottle of that and a shot glass, you're on a flight to cloud nine and wont be coming back anytime soon.

I always hated Tylenol 3s with that stuff. They don't put enough. Its like eating M&M's. Love the syrup though. That shit is expensive. Going price in this area is 40-80 bucks a bottle. Even though I like it, I usually pass on it. I will only buy it if I take the person to the pharmacy to get it. It has no seal on it obviously, and I don't take chances. I might use drugs, but I sure as hell wont just take anything thrown in my face.

As far as that pic goes, I think I saw that guy on an episode of Cops.....
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

#17 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:46 PM

I snorted something once that made my eye swell shut, immediately. At the time I was told it was herbal X...have no idea what it was. But my body didn't like it.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#18 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:23 AM

Until about 20 years ago, terpin hydrate cough syrup(or Robistussin AC) could be had over the counter. It had 8 grains of codeine on each 4oz bottle.

Really, it was kind of OTC, it was kept behind the counter, and you had to specifically ask the pharmacist for it, and sign.

Codeine cough syrup is the nectar of the gods. Get a bottle of that and a shot glass, you're on a flight to cloud nine and wont be coming back anytime soon.

I always hated Tylenol 3s with that stuff. They don't put enough. Its like eating M&M's. Love the syrup though. That shit is expensive. Going price in this area is 40-80 bucks a bottle. Even though I like it, I usually pass on it. I will only buy it if I take the person to the pharmacy to get it. It has no seal on it obviously, and I don't take chances. I might use drugs, but I sure as hell wont just take anything thrown in my face.

As far as that pic goes, I think I saw that guy on an episode of Cops.....

Back in the day I did all that shit, but not anymore. The real shit was the Roxanol, or stuff with Dilaudid.

#19 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:18 AM

There was another one with a set of twins who were anorexic, who were also the most mean spirited bitches I'd ever seen in my life.

I just got through watching this episode. The most bizarre episode of this series I've watched(if there's one that beats it, gimme a link). There was something macabre under the surface here yet its never fully explored. It was obvious just a few minutes into the episode that the anorexia was a secondary issue for these two and was more like a crutch to enable them to stay in their twisted comfort zone.

I'm not saying they were sexually intimate(although its possible), but that relationship was just way too disturbing. They even try and excuse this because of living together during college, but I call bullshit. They were stuck together like glue since birth, and not like normal twins either. Doing everything exactly the same as the other is just bat shit crazy and its not shocking they had no friends or had no interest in friends. A couple of the scenes in the kitchen were downright creepy. It was like one person having a conversation with themselves. Not because they're twins either. It would have felt like that if one looked like Dom Deluise and the other Eddie Murphy.

People not treating them as individuals since childhood(even close family just called them "the twins") was probably the main trigger for their problem. I also found it interesting how you can tell the two have a strong dislike of each other, yet each is obsessed with the other. They even slept together for crying out loud.

Would love to see an update on these two down the road. I may watch this episode again soon and see if I pick up on anything else. I went into it expecting a story of two anorexics and was surprised by the "subplot" unfolding during the main theme. Whether or not they get cured of the anorexia, these two need to be in psychiatric care.

#20 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:48 AM

I snorted something once that made my eye swell shut, immediately. At the time I was told it was herbal X...have no idea what it was. But my body didn't like it.

What really woke my up:

One morning I had a meeting, so I thought that I would do a "hot" one before the meeting. I got out of the shower and grabbed a seat on the stool.

I remember working it up, and what came next...

Next I know, I wake up propped against the wall 45 min later still sitting on the shitter. It was pure luck. If Bea had of collapsed against something she might have survived.

Fucking dumb luck, I guess.

Opiates Kill!

#21 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

There was another one with a set of twins who were anorexic, who were also the most mean spirited bitches I'd ever seen in my life.

I just got through watching this episode. The most bizarre episode of this series I've watched(if there's one that beats it, gimme a link). There was something macabre under the surface here yet its never fully explored. It was obvious just a few minutes into the episode that the anorexia was a secondary issue for these two and was more like a crutch to enable them to stay in their twisted comfort zone.

I'm not saying they were sexually intimate(although its possible), but that relationship was just way too disturbing. They even try and excuse this because of living together during college, but I call bullshit. They were stuck together like glue since birth, and not like normal twins either. Doing everything exactly the same as the other is just bat shit crazy and its not shocking they had no friends or had no interest in friends. A couple of the scenes in the kitchen were downright creepy. It was like one person having a conversation with themselves. Not because they're twins either. It would have felt like that if one looked like Dom Deluise and the other Eddie Murphy.

People not treating them as individuals since childhood(even close family just called them "the twins") was probably the main trigger for their problem. I also found it interesting how you can tell the two have a strong dislike of each other, yet each is obsessed with the other. They even slept together for crying out loud.

Would love to see an update on these two down the road. I may watch this episode again soon and see if I pick up on anything else. I went into it expecting a story of two anorexics and was surprised by the "subplot" unfolding during the main theme. Whether or not they get cured of the anorexia, these two need to be in psychiatric care.

I also had a feeling that there was some sort of unresolved sexual issue there. I felt they may be having sex, and resented one another for it. But in short, yes those bitches were seriously fucked up. It was difficult to watch, because you could see the dysfunction you just weren't able to pin point exactly what it was.

#22 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

One of the worst scenes is when their sister comes to visit them. They both sit on the couch writing in notebooks and wont even make eye contact with her, even when speaking to her. They then tell her they were never close to her, and a bit later in the show when she's not there, say they have no interest in her. At the least these two are sociopaths. If you're not the other sister, they simply do not give a flying fuck about you. They only have their parents in their lives to use them. I didn't like how the guy who does the Intervention didn't confront the second sister for the anorexia, but I guess these people aren't there to deal with complex psychological issues. The show isn't meant for that. However, it sucks to watch this insanity unfold and no one there witnessing it willing to confront them and make them open their closet to reveal a skeleton the size of a Brontosaurus. If you ever watch this again, notice how their demeanor changes when anyone else is in the room with them. When together, while its like watching one person living with their hologram, she/they are confident, assertive, yet have a major attitude. The moment someone else walks into the room, they both become very passive and will barely speak or even look up. The intervention of the twins happens separately, and its eerie how they both have the same reaction to it. I laughed when their older sister said the one(forgot which one) would handle it so much differently. Yeah.....and tomorrow I'll invent an Oxycontin coated everlasting gobstopper. During each intervention, the first thing they both said was asking about the other sister, and both cried and got really nervous while doing so. I'm tellin ya, if one of these chicks asked me out and I encountered this situation at their house, I would be extremely uncomfortable. While I can certainly handle myself in many situations, I would start wondering if I was gonna get out of their alive.

#23 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

I'm tellin ya, if one of these chicks asked me out and I encountered this situation at their house, I would be extremely uncomfortable. While I can certainly handle myself in many situations, I would start wondering if I was gonna get out of their alive.

Yea but while risking death you may come out with one of the best fucks you'll ever have. Crazy girls like that will make your head explode.

#24 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

Some sick bastard sent me a video of a saline filled cock and balls and I was a bit sick after just the first 10 seconds before I realized what it was....Saline Hoarder>>>
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#25 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

haha, you're fucked up.

#26 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:20 AM

Downloaded a bunch of episodes last night. Only one I watched so far was the mexican chick hooked on pcp since she was 13. To say this woman was pretty much brain dead would be an understatement. Didn't really like the episode though. Before I go to sleep I think I'll watch the one with the former cheerleader hooked on painkillers.

#27 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:47 AM

My wife occasionally watches this and I think I've seen parts of the cheerleader/painkillers episode. She literally falls asleep during the middle of a sentence, before waking to slur through the rest of what she was saying.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#28 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

Watched it and I felt bad for her. She had legitimate pain and her family trivialized it. Yeah she was obviously hooked on the shit and I laughed when she scored from the pain clinic because the look on her face after getting her bag of dope was priceless and I could relate to it. She had it easy though. She gets all her drugs free from clinics. Let this bitch have to buy it and it's a different story. She lived on disability and definitely not enough money from that to support this habit. Her sister saying she couldn't go to the wedding was terrible and I couldn't believe she cried. I would have told them to fuck off and cut them out of my life. Her sister needed to be bitch slapped into next week. The way she used that bullshit wedding as a power play was pathetic. So was the family not letting her go to the hospital when that other sister gave birth to her kid. The pill junkie played into their hands though. She should have laughed all that shit off and not gave a shit. She would have had the upper hand.

#29 Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:29 AM

I just watched the episode with the middle aged guy hooked on pain pills and Nigerian email scams. This episode is just littered with comedy gold. I love that scene where he's showing the camera man the latest email from his "friend", starts reading it out loud and when he gets to the part saying he won 4.3 million dollars, goes "woo, woo woo" and you can tell he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. It's hilarious. I had to watch that scene a few times before being able to continue the show. Guy has been milked of $600,000 from those Nigerians. Even lost his house over it. Total insanity. Each month when he goes to cash his disability check, he goes to the pharmacy and then to Western Union to wire money to the Nigerians.

#30 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

I just watched the episode with the middle aged guy hooked on pain pills and Nigerian email scams. This episode is just littered with comedy gold. I love that scene where he's showing the camera man the latest email from his "friend", starts reading it out loud and when he gets to the part saying he won 4.3 million dollars, goes "woo, woo woo" and you can tell he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. It's hilarious. I had to watch that scene a few times before being able to continue the show.

Guy has been milked of $600,000 from those Nigerians. Even lost his house over it. Total insanity. Each month when he goes to cash his disability check, he goes to the pharmacy and then to Western Union to wire money to the Nigerians.

That show was unfucking real! 600k! Can you believe that? I mean...c'mon! Didn't he inherit a farm or something and that's what he lost?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users