Photo

Please allow me to introduce myself.......

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

#346 Californiadreamin

Californiadreamin

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

Who were you in another life? On CD?

Well, you know the saying. If I told ya, then I'd have to kill ya. :wink, wink:

I'm not quite ready to 'out" myself, as it were, as I'm sure the Shitty Data spies read here. Posted Image

While I'm thinking I am done with POC, I may still want to use the state boards for a relocation.

#347 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:09 PM

I'm not quite ready to 'out" myself, as it were, as I'm sure the Shitty Data spies read here. Posted Image

While I'm thinking I am done with POC, I may still want to use the state boards for a relocation.

Fair enough. We'd hate to see you kill Black Jesus and the rest of us eavesdroppers. But I really think the Shitty Data spies have lost interest in C.C. a long time ago.

#348 Californiadreamin

Californiadreamin

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:28 PM

Fair enough. We'd hate to see you kill Black Jesus and the rest of us eavesdroppers. But I really think the Shitty Data spies have lost interest in C.C. a long time ago.

Really? I read through that whole 79 pages and maybe it was a mod who was in there early on. At any rate, I've learned the hard way to keep my anonymity so I make up a different user name wherever I go now and don't tie anything back to another user name. I ended up having to cancel email accounts and it was a royal pain. So now I just lay low. I was stalked on the Net, so I am more careful now as to what I reveal, not to mention I was once threatened by a RW nutcase on the Net who said he had my IP and could trace me. At the time I had a static IP so one never knows...

#349 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

I read through that whole 79 pages and maybe it was a mod who was in there early on.

We do have some CD mods who post here. They are friends, and respect that what happens on CC stays on CC.

You can't control spies, but I also think the nasties have lost interest in us.

#350 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

Wimp!

I'm SLCPUNK and they can kiss my white ass.

(see, it's not that hard.)
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#351 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:44 PM

I read through that whole 79 pages and maybe it was a mod who was in there early on.

We do have some CD mods who post here. They are friends, and respect that what happens on CC stays on CC.

You can't control spies, but I also think the nasties have lost interest in us.

The right wing turds and other various boot licks are too chickenshit to come here and say anything I think. They'll post about this place from afar (Topix etc), but won't come here because there is nobody to complain to. PGwhathisface registered on SLCLiberal but soon found out that I wouldn't ban him. He simply had to listen to everybody call him an asshole, so he left.

#352 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:52 AM

Wimp!

It's probably a good thing your ass isn't that hard... Posted Image

And do 'spies' from that City Data place really lurk here? I like the idea of them just finding us discussing things like the weather, dentists and the 'Can I get married?' thread (http://www.crasscomm...pic.php?id=2311). Posted Image
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#353 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

Wimp!

Wait your not Black Jesus all the time????!!! Goddamn whore nuts.

#354 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

Really? I read through that whole 79 pages and maybe it was a mod who was in there early on. At any rate, I've learned the hard way to keep my anonymity so I make up a different user name wherever I go now and don't tie anything back to another user name. I ended up having to cancel email accounts and it was a royal pain. So now I just lay low. I was stalked on the Net, so I am more careful now as to what I reveal, not to mention I was once threatened by a RW nutcase on the Net who said he had my IP and could trace me. At the time I had a static IP so one never knows...

I don't blame you. I usually use different names on different sites, too. Getting stalked on the net is too damn time consuming and scary to invite it to your doorstep.

#355 VOR

VOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

Probably should have posted here first...Posted Image

Not much to tell on a personal level. I saw this forum on a GNR website a couple of years ago and visited from time to time as a reader. Then I registered a while back but was too busy to participate on a regular basis. I know artcinco and TAP from another forum. They know me by my old user name VOR and may not realize I am the same person. I chose my new user name because I was listening to the MC5 when I registered. No hidden meaning there.

I'm a civil person with similar musical tastes as many of you. Talking politics on a serious level interests me in the proper forum. At other times, I have been known to love to yank chains and present outrageous opinions inconsistent with my personal views for sheer entertainment value. Since you people seem to have a nice message board with no drama here, I intend to come as I truly am and participate when I have the time. I'm vacationing now which accounts for having time to make some initial posts.

I won't be the most prolific poster when vacation is over but will attempt to contribute as time permits. Nice to meet you all.

#356 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

Nice to introduce yourself, thanks. Posted Image

#357 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

Welcome American
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#358 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

I've always wondered how many people simply read forums without actively participating. I've often seen posts that said "Been a reader for years..." something I obviously can't relate too since I've got such a big mouth.

#359 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

Probably should have posted here first...Posted Image

Not much to tell on a personal level. I saw this forum on a GNR website a couple of years ago and visited from time to time as a reader. Then I registered a while back but was too busy to participate on a regular basis. I know artcinco and TAP from another forum. They know me by my old user name VOR and may not realize I am the same person. I chose my new user name because I was listening to the MC5 when I registered. No hidden meaning there.

I'm a civil person with similar musical tastes as many of you. Talking politics on a serious level interests me in the proper forum. At other times, I have been known to love to yank chains and present outrageous opinions inconsistent with my personal views for sheer entertainment value. Since you people seem to have a nice message board with no drama here, I intend to come as I truly am and participate when I have the time. I'm vacationing now which accounts for having time to make some initial posts.

I won't be the most prolific poster when vacation is over but will attempt to contribute as time permits. Nice to meet you all.

Something about that post of yours in the other thread that I responded to seemed familiar. But I did not realize it was you.

Now if I could only change your mind about Twitter. Posted Image

I thought that this board would be a good fit for you, but I did not mention it to you because I wasn't sure it would be up your alley politically. It is a cool place where there is decent political chatter that isn't ridiculous or a trollfest.

!!!!!!!!!!!KICK OUT THE JAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#360 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

since I've got such a big mouth.

Ya got that right.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users