Photo

Please allow me to introduce myself.......

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

#361 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

Freak Nasty" I've got such a big mouth".

Boy , you sure do have a pretty mouth!!!

#362 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

aloha america, nice to meet you.

#363 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:26 AM

since I've got such a big mouth.

Ya got that right.

Yeah, you?!? Who woulda' thought!

Luv ya'

#364 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:28 AM

Probably should have posted here first...Posted Image

Not much to tell on a personal level. I saw this forum on a GNR website a couple of years ago and visited from time to time as a reader. Then I registered a while back but was too busy to participate on a regular basis. I know artcinco and TAP from another forum. They know me by my old user name VOR and may not realize I am the same person. I chose my new user name because I was listening to the MC5 when I registered. No hidden meaning there.

I'm a civil person with similar musical tastes as many of you. Talking politics on a serious level interests me in the proper forum. At other times, I have been known to love to yank chains and present outrageous opinions inconsistent with my personal views for sheer entertainment value. Since you people seem to have a nice message board with no drama here, I intend to come as I truly am and participate when I have the time. I'm vacationing now which accounts for having time to make some initial posts.

I won't be the most prolific poster when vacation is over but will attempt to contribute as time permits. Nice to meet you all.

Well, anyway...welcome aboard!

#365 Ewag

Ewag

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

Howdy- Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm another shitty data refugee and friend o' Zim. I'm looking forward to hanging out in the politics area without the barrage of batshit insane conspiracy theorists who populate shitty data! And it's always nice to be able to post "batshit insane" without it being asterisked out. ;)
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. - Charles BukowskiIf there's something you want to know, just ask. - Ani DiFranco

#366 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:24 PM

Welcome Ewag.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#367 Ewag

Ewag

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

Why, thank you kindly.
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. - Charles BukowskiIf there's something you want to know, just ask. - Ani DiFranco

#368 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Hello. Posted Image
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#369 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:03 PM

Yay - Ewag came to play! Welcome aboard mate :)

#370 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

Any friend of Zimbochick is a friend of ours. Welcome, Ewag!

#371 Abaddon

Abaddon

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

Howdy
"Go ahead, try anything - because you can't fuck up 'Louie, Louie'." --Chris Dahlenhttp://foodstotrybef....wordpress.com/

#372 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

Howdy-
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm another shitty data refugee and friend o' Zim. I'm looking forward to hanging out in the politics area without the barrage of batshit insane conspiracy theorists who populate shitty data! And it's always nice to be able to post "batshit insane" without it being asterisked out. ;)

Dave or Sammy?
Show me your dragon magic

#373 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

Lemmy or God?^

#374 Ewag

Ewag

Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:23 PM

Howdy-
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm another shitty data refugee and friend o' Zim. I'm looking forward to hanging out in the politics area without the barrage of batshit insane conspiracy theorists who populate shitty data! And it's always nice to be able to post "batshit insane" without it being asterisked out. ;)

Dave or Sammy?

Thanks for the welcome, folks!
Hmmm, I am going to have to go with Dave and Lemmy over Sammy and God. Interesting litmus test... :)

#375 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

Howdy-

Dave or Sammy?

Thanks for the welcome, folks!
Hmmm, I am going to have to go with Dave and Lemmy over Sammy and God. Interesting litmus test... :)

A+
Show me your dragon magic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users