#3346 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

^ So true...

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#3347 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

God has chosen Trump to become our president. I just skipped around, no way I could watch the whole thing. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3348 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

Donald Trump Blows Off Bernie Sanders Debate, Sparks Chicken Meme

#3349 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:08 AM

If neither Trump nor Hillary float your boat, there's always the Libertarian party...

CjrDjYZUUAAlIRF.jpg

#iThing #word

#3350 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:52 PM

Bill Kristol tweeted that an "impressive" third party candidate is about to be announced. 

In response, Trump called him a "Dummy." 

#3351 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:07 PM

Libertarians Johnson and Weld offer a credible alternative to Trump

The effort to recruit David French (who?) is the surest sign yet that #NeverTrump is kaput.

Some video from Art's previous post: 

#3352 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:06 AM

Trump wasn't even on my ballot. I ripped it up and threw it in the garbage. Not gonna bother voting in the general election either.

Its completely rigged. Hillary is the next prez. I'm not even gonna bother reading political news the rest of the year. It's all just a game to fuel the news cycle.

They clearly wanted Trump to have as few votes as possible in this state so probably ruined a certain amount of ballots. Also priceless how the local newspaper here had the headline 'Hillary clinches victory' even though the polls had only been open a few hours.That was obviously done to keep Sanders voters home or get them to change their minds and vote for Hillary since she's the "winner".

TPTB and the media can fuck off.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3353 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:13 AM

The AP just NEEDED to let everyone know that with pledged Super Delegates that don't vote until the convention that Hillary had finally beat Bernie. Hours before the California and NJ primaries!

BUSTED: AP & Clinton Caught Colluding For “Secret Win”

#iThing #word

#3354 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:08 AM

The AP Announcing Clinton's "Victory" Was an Embarrassment to Journalism and U.S. Politics

And Hitler, if you are in a state with a closed GOP primary, and you are not a registered Republican, Trump will not appear on your ballot.

#3355 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:58 AM

Yeah I found out more info on why this happened. Here in CA there were FIVE different ballots. I am a registered independent and they gave me a different ballot.

You are correct about the closed primary but in previous elections I could(and did) vote for some republicans. THis year I was not allowed to do that.

Its obvious what is going on. They know Trump can grab a big chunk of independent voters and they're not going to allow that to happen. Trump's only shot at turning CA red in the general was pulling in independent voters...so let's screw them now so they wont bother in the general when we can vote for him.

I'm not really that surprised by the scam. I've told you guys how many people in this region of CA are sick of the illegals here and Trump has appeal for obvious reasons. Both sides in cahoots just neutralized these voters.

Announcing Clinton as the winner against Bernie before people vote is deplorable..

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3356 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:05 PM

Trump will be on the general election ballot. Anyone who wants to vote for him, will do so. There was no incentive for anyone to come out and vote for the GOP as the nomination is done. So called independents will have ample opportunity to support Trump if they choose.

Why shouldn't they have announced Clinton? The super delegates are part of the democratic primary. She reached the magic number, so why pretend that Sanders had a chance?
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3357 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:36 PM

Don't worry man, the ladies have it! 

#3358 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:14 PM

This article really seems to get it. Read all the way through.

Liberals, Want Trump to Win? Keep Calling Him Racist

#iThing #word

#3359 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

This article really seems to get it. Read all the way through.

Liberals, Want Trump to Win? Keep Calling Him Racist

#iThing #word

It's like Coulter said last week.  Sotomayor can run around saying a "wise latina" will come to a better conclusion than a white male due to her race and gender.  The Media continually says that Trump will alienate all hispanics with his positions.  All white juries are evil because they stink of racism.  Yet, a Latino judge who supports illegal immigration and belongs to a group called "The Race" is perfectly capable of being a judge with regards to Trump.  

Which is it?  Anyone with an IQ above Gump can realize the left is completely phony and hypocritical on this issue.  "Race is only allowed when we say it is!"

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3360 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:57 AM

Flagg hit that one out of the park.

So called independents

Funny.

If it's all pretend, why hold dem primaries at all? They need to either drop this superdelegate horse shit or just have the DNC announce every election cycle who their nominee is going to be.

-Adolf Hitler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users