artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

http://www.frontpage...niel-greenfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#4082 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:36 AM

Looks like Trump is really starting to catch shit for something finally...that Muslim ban. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#4083 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:03 AM

Russia didn't have any information on the GOP. I honestly don't see how the release of internal chatter, showing the hypocrisy and dishonesty of her campaign, proving existing allegations (can you cite one thing we learned from the hacks that wasn't already an ongoing claim?) against her was any more damaging than the access Hollywood tape on Trump. 

Yeah I am amazed when I still see so much whining everywhere about this. 

The public got access to emails from Hillary and her goons proving they rigged the dem primaries, emails basically laughing at blacks and considering them shit for brains for voting dem, and the response to this is:

but...but....but Trump!

Democractic voters should've been outraged by those emails. 

Pretty good first week in office. No one can claim he was just blowing smoke with his campaign promises. He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#4084 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

I thought we used to give presidents 100 days to get used to the climate up there. Now they get a nanosecond before the constant bitching.

News is literally unwatchable now.

Good to see you back Cousin It.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#4085 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:14 AM

hjlEuWn.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#4086 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

1htculdh1tay.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#4087 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

I don't know anything about any of the others, but that cartoon doesn't seem to reflect anything the Obamas did.  Am I missing something?

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#4088 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

Yeah they could've done a better job on the Obamas. Hillary too. Best part of that is the SJW crying and Michael Moore chowing down on ice cream yelling for others to resist.

-Adolf Hitler

#4089 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:25 AM

Well, we now know who will take the SCOTUS seat that the GOP stole. 

Sister burn the temple

#4090 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:38 AM

Well, we now know who will take the SCOTUS seat that the GOP stole. 

Maybe Obama shouldn't have tried to nominate another Sotomayor.  Great days ahead chaps.  Obama's legacy is vanishing as we speak.

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#4091 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:19 AM

Maybe Obama shouldn't have tried to nominate another Sotomayor.  Great days ahead chaps.  Obama's legacy is vanishing as we speak.

Please.  Bush replaced O'Connor with Alito, who for my money is the MOST conservative member of the court.  When the court rules 8-1 on some issue, you can bet your money that it's Alito, ruling against liberty in the name of security or something like that.  If anything, replacing a conservative with a moderate would have brought the court back to its balance of the Rehnquist court, with two influential moderates.

And do you really think the Senate would have heard from ANY of Obama's choices at the end?  Assuming he didn't pick a Gorsuch type judge himself, this was just part of their obstructionist pattern.  I don't doubt he's a fine jurist.  My problem is much more with the Senate (and Congressional GOP in general) than with the judge.

P.S. --- the fact that you called us chaps just proves the anti-minority/immigrant agenda of the Trump admin. 

Sister burn the temple

#4092 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

I also love how the main goal/celebration seems to be destroying the previous guy's legacy. Not moving the country forward in any way shape or form...just settling scores that have been festering for the last 8 years. Even with Obama out of office, they're still the party of obstruction.

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#4093 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

Is that Chap thing a joke?  I'm seriously asking as I am unaware if that has an ulterior meaning other than a British term for people.

#4094 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

I also love how the main goal/celebration seems to be destroying the previous guy's legacy. Not moving the country forward in any way shape or form...just settling scores that have been festering for the last 8 years. Even with Obama out of office, they're still the party of obstruction.

I think we are moving the country forward.  Our current immigration policy is not only unsustainable, it's not even enforced.  Admitting millions of people who don't speak english and lack a discernible skill isn't a prudent immigration policy.  The true irony is that what Trump is doing was advocated by Bill Clinton in 1995 and Harry Reid in the early 2000s.  Plenty of videos on facebook showing each making these exact comments.

Putting a judge on the court that believes in the founder's intent is important too.  I don't want a justice who thinks the 14th amendment was written to give citizenship to the children of people who illegally enter and then put in for social welfare benefits immediately, crying if we send them home we're breaking up families.  No we're not, you can take your child with you when you go back to China or Guatemala.  Justices who believe in free speech and all of the 27 amendments.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I'm 100% behind everything he has done so far.

#4095 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:50 AM

Is that Chap thing a joke?  I'm seriously asking as I am unaware if that has an ulterior meaning other than a British term for people.

Yes, it was a joke.  Just struck me as a thing we might call one another in a whitewashed world.

Sister burn the temple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users