#2296 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:12 AM

They took out the hybrid members standing between them so the four of them appear to be together.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#2297 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:33 AM

Ahhhh.....haha some people have time on their hands. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#2298 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:17 AM

md9zdijnqe9x.gif

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#2299 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:20 AM

Sorry being added to the set was a shock.......CITR being added is unreal. I am in the group who now think CD material is becoming a focus on this tour to prepare crowds for the next album. There's just no other reason to keep adding Chinese songs to the set. CD wass already being represented in the set list. The way songs continually get added feels calculated and there may be a strategy behind it.

-Adolf Hitler

#2300 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:39 AM

FInally...... what we waited for during the entire CD saga.....an actual official band pic.

8iadkgnaf0ax.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#2301 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

GUNS N' ROSES' production magager Dale "Opie" Skjerseth says that "there's no end date" to the band's "Not In This Lifetime" reunion tour, with "plenty" of shows already booked for "far into next year."

"Not In This Lifetime" sees core band members Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan on stage together for the first time in more than twenty years.

In a wide-ranging conversation with local media — including 11Alive WXIA-TV — on Tuesday before tomorrow's GUNS N' ROSES concert in Atlanta, Georgia, Skjerseth said that all members of the band are "getting along just fine" and has shot down speculation that the fact that they have separate dressing rooms means there is tension within the ranks, Skjerseth said: "Just because everybody's older, they carry their families with them. They all have to have their space.

"Everybody meets before we go on stage. It's a meeting point and that's where the chemistry happens.

Asked what brought the band back together, money or music, Skjerseth said: "I believe it starts with the love the band… And then of course — we all want money."

Regarding the band's future, Skjerseth said: "I've been told there's no end date, and I've seen plenty of dates going into next year, far into next year. Everybody's working together to keep a common goal and common direction: keep the machine going."

Skjerseth also talked about how Axl is managing to take the stage on time now as opposed in previous years when GUNS N' ROSES had a reputation for beginning concerts hours after its scheduled start time. He said: "We're all older and want to get to bed now.

"We were all young," Skjerseth said of Rose's behavior on previous tours. "Even I was young. It's his maturity and business and how it should be. Everybody feels good about it. He's here before the guys, the rest of them, some days. He comes in, he shows up, gets out of the car, goes on stage. Sometimes he stays on site."

www.11alive.com/news/local/guns-n-roses-what-we-learned-from-a-chat-with-the-bands-production-manager/281781548

-Adolf Hitler

#2302 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:41 PM

apparently there is a live blu ray/ dvd coming soon.

#2303 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:05 PM

Bring it! 

#2304 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:40 PM

I really hope that's not the only thing coming out for the holidays. I assumed they would want a new GH/Best Of in stores but they might be happy with the current discography's sales.

I've seen people say the reunion didn't live up to expectations......in reality......its been too successful. They don't even have to throw hardcores a bone if they don't want to. Casuals will fill stadiums all over the globe for the next two years. Then they can take a small break, rearrange the lineup or toss out a single or two, and do the whole shindig all over again.

-Adolf Hitler

#2305 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

I don't see them releasing music at this point. the tour has pretty much helped boast sales of the back catalogue. maybe for round 2 of touring but that's it. and nothing before next the end of next year.

#2306 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:19 AM

I really hope that's not the only thing coming out for the holidays. I assumed they would want a new GH/Best Of in stores but they might be happy with the current discography's sales.

I've seen people say the reunion didn't live up to expectations......in reality......its been too successful. They don't even have to throw hardcores a bone if they don't want to. Casuals will fill stadiums all over the globe for the next two years. Then they can take a small break, rearrange the lineup or toss out a single or two, and do the whole shindig all over again.

Fine by me.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#2307 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:48 PM

Hell, I'm trying to talk my boss into sending me to Japan, NZ or Australia so I can catch a show over there.  Between the unreleased Chinese material, what was in the vault before they split, and whatever demos Slash and Duff have, there is no reason for them not to have some kind of album drop late 2017 or early 2018.  Build up awareness of the band again by touring the globe, then release an album.  

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#2308 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:36 PM

Has anyone heard of this : http://www.sho.com/t...nd-in-the-world

I just saw a commercial for it and had no idea.

https://youtu.be/6h7oPyqXzuI

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#2309 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:27 PM

#2310 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:43 AM

Izzy Stradlin on not touring with Guns N' Roses: 'They didn't want to split the loot'

Last week, Axl Rose explained why Izzy Stradlin was not part of the Guns N’ Roses reunion tour, saying the guitarist was simply not the kind of man to be pinned down. Now Stradlin has hit back, saying Rose’s remarks were “bullshit”.

In a Brazilian TV interview before the band’s run of South American shows, Rose said: “I don’t really know what to say about Izzy. It’s, like, you could have a conversation and think it’s one way and the next day it’s another way. And I’m not trying to take any shots at Izzy. It’s just his thing is kind of his thing, whatever that is.”

Stradlin, however, offered a simpler explanation. His absence from the reunion, he tweeted, was about money: “They didn’t want to split the loot equally. Simple as that.”

The Not in This Lifetime tour has featured Rose alongside two fellow original Gunners – lead guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan – with drummer Steven Adler making occasional appearances. Stradlin’s absence had been remarked on and complained about by some longtime fans.

As well as being the rhythm guitarist, he was also a key songwriter during Guns’ original lifespan, writing Patience, and co-writing songs including Mr Brownstone, Pretty Tied Up, Don’t Cry, You Could Be Mine, Paradise City and Sweet Child o’ Mine.

Rose is currently on the road with AC/DC, finishing off their Rock or Bust world tour with five US shows, concluding in Philadelphia on 20 September.

https://www.theguard...s-lifetime-tour

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users