• Please log in to reply
2550 replies to this topic

#46 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

same old bullshit that has been going on for a decade plus now with this band.

#47 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:55 AM

Tommy Stinson was interviewed by WMMR in Philly prior to his Feb. 18th show. He says when asked about the status of Guns N' Roses:

Tommy Stinson: Ya know, at some point I think it'll go back out again. I don't really know. There's talk of doing a United States tour. But at the moment, there's nothing on the books. I don't really know -- I'm waiting to hear. I stay causiously optimistic and guarded about that one because I don't want to be the guy that says, oh yeah, we're going to do blah, blah, blah and then nothing materializes for a year.

He also talks about releasing new solo music in May, The Replacements, touring, getting stuck in London and more.

Audio here: http://www.wmmr.com/...ntryID=10206681
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#48 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

Somebody released a false US tour list. It was pretty funny, the dates listed for Tampa was also the date they had for a bull riding competition. oops
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#49 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

The Cure, Pearl Jam, and Tool should all be touring this summer so even if Uncle Axl has gone back into hiding, I wont be without some solid shows this summer, hopefully Posted Image
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#50 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

move along folks nothing to see here....

Posted Image.

#51 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

The Cure, Pearl Jam, and Tool should all be touring this summer so even if Uncle Axl has gone back into hiding, I wont be without some solid shows this summer, hopefully Posted Image

I just heard about Crue/Poison tour and Def Leppard/Heart. Vince Neil sucked live though...

#52 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

Crue /poison .. nah... Leppard/Heart ....hell yeah!

#53 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

Forgot all about Rammstein comin' to Toronto Posted Image

#54 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

Too, SOAD for the first time in years.... YEAH!!!

#55 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Is Ron Thal a liar??? Or cluelessly un-informed???

"All the credible GNR fansites see it and have been deleting the silly posts by their own choice."

Unfortunately, this period coincided with the delivery of fairly threatening letter delivered to Eric from Guns’ legal team that, in essence, demanded that we remove every and all topics relating to MSL and stolen data files “immediately”.

- MYGNRFORUM Mod Team

#56 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

Well, I guess that that could be considered presenting a false dichotomy- The MyGnR team could be the liars...

#57 cousin it

cousin it

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Crue /poison .. nah...

Leppard/Heart ....hell yeah!

Never took you as a Prep Leppard fan???

Have to say, I saw them several times in the 80s, and they fucking owned it.

If D lurks here, anymore. Sorry. but another killer tour, then was Cinderella, Skid Row, and Bon Jovi. I walked out during the last act.

#58 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

Cinderella puts on a good show.

#59 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba talks to Australia's Triple M about his girlfriend Nicky Whelan, Axl, Motley Crue, Nikki Sixx, Sixx:A.M., Neil Diamond and smoking in the shower.

4 March, 2011

He says regarding Axl:

Dj Ashba: The thing people don't know really about Axl -- I think everybody has a preconceived notion of who he is or what he is, and it's just funny to sit back and listen to what people really think of him because he's actually the nicest, one of the nicest guys I've met. I think it's one of those things when you get to that level -- when you get that big that quick and for that long -- I think it's like anybody, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson when you get to that level, the media just loves to tear people down, no matter what you do, and it's unfortunate. Bottom line is he's done more for this industry of music than most, and ever could ever dream of.

Video interview: http://www.triplem.c...latest&offset=0

#60 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGMeqj9wXLc]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGMeqj9wXLc[/url]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users