#16 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

Are y'all ready?

I'm so ready to chat with the lunatics giving out rapture literature at Atlantic/Pacific St subway station in Brooklyn on May 22nd

That's awesome. You should video it.

#17 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

I suspect it will be a very short and boring video.
Show me your dragon magic

#18 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

I didn't realize this bloke had previously predicted that the Rapture would take place in mid-September 1994. You'd think after that non-event that either he'd give up the predictions, or that his followers would be a bit wary. Apparently not.

http://inthearena.bl...ay-may-21-2011/

http://www.huffingto...b_n_863189.html

#19 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

I was driving to St. Pete today and saw some of these nutjobs with signs at a major intersection (it was a couple of them actually with bull horns and signs.) I didn't think to take a picture, which sucks because I had my camera in the passenger seat. I wish you could have seen 'em. What was funny was they were on one side of the road with their rapture and "repent" signs and the homeless guy was working the other corner asking for money with his sign. Weirdos.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#20 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:25 AM

There are Rapture parties springing up all over now. I love that everyone is having fun with this lunacy.

#21 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:05 PM

Stole from Bandita on FB:

Atheists offer to rescue Christians’ pets after judgment day
WASHINGTON — When judgment day comes -- which some US Christian fundamentalists insist will happen on Saturday -- have you thought about what you're going to do with the family dog and cat?

In 26 US states, you could have them rescued and adopted by enterprising atheists who have set up a business to care for the animal companions of any Christians who are selected to go to heaven when Jesus Christ comes back.

"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes, what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind?" Eternal Earth-Bound Pets says on its website, offering to "take that burden off your mind."

The post-doomsday pet rescue service already has 259 clients, who have paid $135 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet at the same address, to ensure the faithful animal companions are looked after and loved even when their Christian owners have gone to the other side.

All the rescuers are sworn atheists, which means they will definitely be left behind on Earth, ready to rescue pets after the Rapture, which one US Christian fundamentalist group has penciled for Saturday.

When judgment day happens, Eternal Earth-Bound Pets co-founder Bart Centre "will notify all of our rescuers to go into action and they will drive to the homes of anyone who's signed a contract with us, pick up their pets and take them home and adopt them as their own, keeping them happy and healthy for the rest of their lives.

"This will happen only if and when the Rapture happens. So we do not expect to have to do anything on Saturday," Centre told AFP

Contracts are good for 10 years, just in case the Mayan calendar prophesy, which predicts the world will end in December next year, comes true.

http://www.rawstory....r-judgment-day/

#22 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

Here's a flowchart to help calculate your chances of being Raptured. Posted Image

http://peasandcougar...ured-flowchart/

#23 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:45 PM

144 Doomsday Scenarios
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#24 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

Anybody wanna have sex? Last chance before tomorrow...just sayin'.

#25 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

It's already 2.35pm on May 21st in New Zealand, they have less than 9 1/2 hours to go
Show me your dragon magic

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

Man I hope hell has a decent internet connection....

#27 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

My pool dude walked on water today.. just saying!

#28 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:08 PM

[blockquote]How sad for the atheist and non-God believers!! They are just fools and lack wisdom!! Demons are smarter than they are, for demons believe in God and tremble in fear! But, so sad, too bad, for the fools, because they will be without an excuse for their unbelief when they stand before the ‘Great I Am’ to give an account of their fruitless lives that lacked any form of essence!! [/blockquote]

#29 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

[blockquote]How sad for the atheist and non-God believers!!

They are just fools and lack wisdom!!

Demons are smarter than they are, for demons believe in God and tremble in fear!

But, so sad, too bad, for the fools, because they will be without an excuse for their unbelief when they stand before the ‘Great I Am’ to give an account of their fruitless lives that lacked any form of essence!! [/blockquote]

What the hell is that?

#30 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

Lots of Twitter activity, some very funny stuff. #zombieapocalypse #iftheworldendsonsaturday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users