63 replies to this topic

#31 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

Has he come to terms with Morse or does he still pine for Blackmore?
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#32 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:04 PM

Has he come to terms with Morse or does he still pine for Blackmore?

Funny you ask, he's a huge Blackmore nut and refuses to see them with Morse.....but, he went to college with Steve Morse. He's a fan of SM just not of the combination.
Show me your dragon magic

#33 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

I made spag and MB, but put too much salt in the sauce. It's still ok though. I could cut it with jar sauce but I really don't want to do that, since it's all homemade.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#34 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

Also roasting a pork shoulder right now covered in cumin and garlic....my house smells good. Posted Image

#35 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

I made spag and MB, but put too much salt in the sauce. It's still ok though. I could cut it with jar sauce but I really don't want to do that, since it's all homemade.

Are you inviting the dentist to dinner?
Show me your dragon magic

#36 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

Well duh!

#37 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:21 AM

My new dentist is a very nice-looking lady in her late 20s/early 30s. Posted Image Maybe that will comfort me when I have to go back twice next month to get some small fillings done. Gaaaah. Turns out the sharp pains I was getting are from some damn hole in my tooth.
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#38 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:45 PM

I have to be at the dentist for 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. Yippee-kay-yay.
"If you've got a knife on your person and you're not in a kitchen, you're going to jail. You're not going round your mate's house to slice a fucking pear are you?" - Noel Gallagher

#39 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

my husband loves his gal dentist, she is a tiny thing and he loves it that she doesn't have big ass man hands. very gentle Posted Image

#40 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

To quote that radio caller from GTA San Andreas: "The left side of my face is paralysed, but it was worth it. We won the game!"

Eating is a challenge just now....

#41 Hula

Hula

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

glad it's over for ya.

#42 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

glad it's over for ya.

Actually, I have to go back on Monday for Round 2. Posted Image This one is a smaller filling though, I don't think it'll be as bad.

Hell, it wasn't 'bad' today, the worst part was where they clean your teeth while the anasthetic is taking time to work. Why can't I just sit and wait for it to set in? Posted Image Anyway, if you're facing a dental visit, here's a song to cheer you up:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70ai7plMEac[/url]

#43 MrsBrisby

MrsBrisby

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

My new dentist is a very nice-looking lady in her late 20s/early 30s. Posted Image Maybe that will comfort me when I have to go back twice next month to get some small fillings done. Gaaaah. Turns out the sharp pains I was getting are from some damn hole in my tooth.

Are you getting composite (tooth colored) fillings or amalgam (silver) fillings?

#44 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:42 AM

glad it's over for ya.

Actually, I have to go back on Monday for Round 2. Posted Image This one is a smaller filling though, I don't think it'll be as bad.

Hell, it wasn't 'bad' today, the worst part was where they clean your teeth while the anasthetic is taking time to work. Why can't I just sit and wait for it to set in? Posted Image Anyway, if you're facing a dental visit, here's a song to cheer you up:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70ai7plMEac[/url]

Fuckin' great!

#45 BlowUpYourVideo

BlowUpYourVideo

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:05 AM

Are you getting composite (tooth colored) fillings or amalgam (silver) fillings?

Amalgam ones. Apparently the NHS don't do the composite fillings but I'd get them if I joined this dental plan they have. But then they kinda just said they would do the silver ones because I'm a full-time student and I wouldn't have to pay. Which is weird, because the last dentist I had, I had to start paying when I turned 19 (I think), even though I was still a full-time student. Posted Image Anyhoo, it seems I get one more year of free dental stuff and after that, I think my family are going to go somewhere that doesn't want us to sign up to some expensive plan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users