#136 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Don't think Andrea will die, would be weird separating her for a season and having her die at the end. But maybe....Agree about Daryl, would be insane to kill him off unless he wanted to leave.
Show me your dragon magic

#137 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Don't think Andrea will die, would be weird separating her for a season and having her die at the end. But maybe....Agree about Daryl, would be insane to kill him off unless he wanted to leave.

do you remember the episode in season 1 where they left Jim against that tree to die? Watched it again the other night, so sad!

Maybe Merle will come back as a vision every once in a while, like Laurie.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#138 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

Undeniable Proof That "The Walking Dead" And "Toy Story" Have The Exact Same Plot

#iThing #word
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#139 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

walking dead ends and winter is coming sunday!!!!

#140 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

Still haven't watched season 2 of GoT, tried watching first episode again but fell asleep

#141 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

That didn't go down much like I expected.

#142 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

I've DVR'd the entire 3rd season. Will probably knock out about 2 episodes per day for a week or so.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#143 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

I can't decide if the finale was terrible, mediocre or cool because it was so different from what we were expecting. I do like how they connected various people's story arcs together in one theme - some of the actual delivery was pretty stupid though.

#144 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

That finale was totally unexpected. I am thoroughly satisfied though & relieved beyond measure. Now another 7 months til the season 4 premiere....waaaah!!!!

#145 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

Glad you are happy. Thought the prison scene was kind of lame, but main problem is that people who should be alive are dead and vice versa. Once they start making decisions based on audience popularity, they will have to move away from source material which is good and rely on writers....but still looking forward to next season

#146 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINALE!

I'm sorry, I must talk about this episode. This show, every episode I get nervous to watch. To the point where it's stressful to watch....probably because I'm obsessed. This one was no exception but I actually feel, I don't know, content after watching it. Now, this finale did piss me off, don't get me wrong. Starting w/Milton's lame ass overhead stab attempt on the governor. Who does that?? If he would've gone for the gut like a normal person, end of story. Then, Andrea's way too much talking when she should've been busy freeing herself. Just shut up & do it!! Then, at the prison w/Maggie & Glenn shooting & STILL not getting the governor. Then back to Andrea putzing around. Then the governor's minions who had SUCH AMPLE OPPORTUNITY to kill him when he decided to shoot up his group & STILL he slips by. FUCK! And Rick & Hershel giving it to Carl for what he did. I was actually rooting Carl on at that scene, yelling "DO IT!! JUST SHOOT HIM!!!" Finally he did, good boy. As for the demise of Andrea, I think we all knew it was going to happen. Yesterday I read a small interview w/her where she basically said something like "pray for Andrea". Well, I knew then what was inevitable. Too bad she didn't get the chance to stick a knife in the governor's other eye, pull it out, shove it down his throat & yell "choke on that". Dammit. Sigh....I know something really bad will happen in the premiere, if this finale turned out so positive. I thought it was very nice of them to bring those folks back to the prison. Now we just have to wait for the shit governor to show up yet again.

#147 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

They wasted the Andrea character I think - trying to keep peace was admirable but it came across as she was stupid too many times. Surprised she was the only one to die, and yes - think the premiere will have something bad happen to a main character.

#148 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image

#149 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

I have that picture as my desktop background on my computer at work, lol.

#150 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366581223.221631.jpg   55.14KB   7 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users