#46 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

OK is everybody at an understanding now?

No. What I want to know is why Flagg always has to bring up the topic of homosexuality even when the given topic has nothing to do with.

#47 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/url]url

#48 VOR

VOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:23 AM

OK is everybody at an understanding now?

What was your decision on the matter?

I need it in writing in case I ever have to throw myself to the mercy of the court in the future. Posted Image

#49 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

I agree Timothy. I thought I was out too. Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------

How many of us have actually read the forum rules here? I know I didn't until today. Pretty simple, really.

[blockquote]1. Racist, homophobic and sexual posts and images are not permitted. No exceptions.

2. Do not post phone numbers, addresses or any personal information on band members or forum members.

3. Only one account per person.

4. When posting news, please post a link to the original source of the news article[/blockquote]
They pretty much explain why Cousin It was given a time out and I was not. The whole basis for Randall's complaint and his stated reason for starting this thread was he thought management was using a double standard in dealing with Cousin It and myself. But the bottom line is that's not true since---as offensive as my post may have been to him---I still didn't break any of the forum rules. Thus the management was NOT applying a double standard in dealing with his "problem children."

The question now is will he come back to this thread so I can whisper sweet nothings in his ear before that make up sex mentioned earlier in the thread. Oh, yuck, damn, darn! Anyone got a bar or soap so I can wash those words out of my mouth? (That's a joke, Randall, in case there is any doubt.)

#50 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

I once told Gomer Pyle to "Go fuck yourself, asshole", which is clearly a sexual post. I can't understand why I wasn't banned. FAVORITISM!
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#51 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

cause you are putting the Nasty in " freak Nasty"!

#52 lynn

lynn

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Michigan

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:51 AM

I agree Timothy. I thought I was out too. Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------

How many of us have actually read the forum rules here? I know I didn't until today. Pretty simple, really.

[blockquote]1. Racist, homophobic and sexual posts and images are not permitted. No exceptions.

2. Do not post phone numbers, addresses or any personal information on band members or forum members.

3. Only one account per person.

4. When posting news, please post a link to the original source of the news article[/blockquote]
They pretty much explain why Cousin It was given a time out and I was not. The whole basis for Randall's complaint and his stated reason for starting this thread was he thought management was using a double standard in dealing with Cousin It and myself. But the bottom line is that's not true since---as offensive as my post may have been to him---I still didn't break any of the forum rules. Thus the management was NOT applying a double standard in dealing with his "problem children."

The question now is will he come back to this thread so I can whisper sweet nothings in his ear before that make up sex mentioned earlier in the thread. Oh, yuck, damn, darn! Anyone got a bar or soap so I can wash those words out of my mouth? (That's a joke, Randall, in case there is any doubt.)

Ha! Ha! Apparently, he stomped off again, but he'll probably cool down and be back. It's the same thing over and over.
I had to laugh, too, because based on the 1st rule - the 3rd part of it - there's a lot of people who could be in some deep doo doo around here. But, it's always just in fun.

#53 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

I have never broken any of those rules.

#54 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

I have never broken any of those rules.

Well there was that one question about fisting, you asked and I still don't really know what "doing your helicopter" means. That could be sexual for all I know. I've been afraid to ask. Posted Image

But seriously, I am interpreting that rule to mean we can't post Craig's list type ads selling sexual---shall we say---favors and we can't post pictures of our privates, but harmless banner like this is acceptable---obviously, since it happens often on this site. If not, management is going to have to give himself a time out along with the rest of us. Posted Image

#55 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

#56 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:56 AM

Lynn, I don't really care for your analysis because you've shown no ability to think out of your PC box.

Holy crap, lol. This right here, priceless. And you're probably sitting there hiding behind your keyboard going "What? What'd I say??" Here's me rolling my eyes at you Flagg.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#57 VOR

VOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

You can get your IT FIX on twitter. Posted Image

Not happening.

How about you do your twit thing and let him know I want him to come back because this place is far less interesting without him. Tell him you miss him, too. Use some of those frowning emoticons. Then let me know what he says.

http://twitter.com/#...546928469393408

Good work, Art. Posted Image

Since he seems to be playing hard to get, I'd like you to send him another message.

Mention how hot I am. Tell him my turn-ons include fossils and free speech advocates.

#58 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Not happening.

How about you do your twit thing and let him know I want him to come back because this place is far less interesting without him. Tell him you miss him, too. Use some of those frowning emoticons. Then let me know what he says.

Since he seems to be playing hard to get, I'd like you to send him another message.

Mention how hot I am. Tell him my turn-ons include fossils and free speech advocates.

Sorry, VOR. I have to draw the line there. Posted Image
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#59 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

Sorry, VOR. I have to draw the line there. Posted Image

holy shit! You guys weren't joking about him being off his meds. i didn't know he had a twitter account until I saw that post, but his ramblings remind me of the shining. I'd be on the lookout for a man with an axe.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#60 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Just don't go anywhere that a chance of getting snowed in with the dude can happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users