90 replies to this topic

#16 VOR

VOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

It's a sickening situation. From a legal standpoint, I know about a piece of federal legislation commonly called the Clery Act. Basically, any person on a college campus who has any oversight of students must report specific crimes or even allegations of crimes if you believe the allegation was made in good faith. If Penn State accepts federal monies, its employees would be subject to the Clery Act. The person who witnessed a child being sodomized is bound by law to report the incident to campus police or campus security, and a report must be logged into their crime statistics files. Of course, infractions mainly deal with fines and withholding federal funding. Not sure when depraved event occurred, but the Clery Act has been around since about 1990. The thing that I don't understand is how any decent human being could have spent one minute in a room with the child rapist without screaming out "You are a child rapist!" after someone caught him doing it. All of the people involved have no integrity.

#17 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

I hadn't heard about the janitor...this just keeps getting worse and worse.

Yes, apparently a janitor saw him giving a kid a blowjob & the janitor told another janitor. The janitor who saw it was only a temporary employee so now of course, they never contacted him. I think that's how it went. It's in that timeline link Tim provided.
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#18 Felina

Felina

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Criminals, every f'n last one of them. Grand Jury indictment: http://www.washingto...rt11052011.html
"You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron."

#19 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

Isn't a scapegoat supposed to be a minor figure sacrificed to keep a major figure safe? They fired the president and legendary football coach, that's not what a scapegoat is. Pretty sure the story will get nastier and more incriminating, think in these situations people admit to the minimum that they can't possibly refute.
Show me your dragon magic

#20 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

I suppose, but everyone has someone above them.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#21 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

Not at Penn state . Joe was god hell some still think he is.

#22 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

According to one report I saw today a policeman who took the report said it wasn't presented to him as sexual abuse exactly. It was presented to him as naked showering with a minor child, which is why no chargers were brought. But after reading that time line, it's pretty clear that a whole lot of people knew the guy had a problem regarding little kids and their way of dealing with it was to take the locker room keys away from the guy! I'll bet Joe went to bat to him to keep him on staff which is why the board, now, decided Joe bares a lot of the responsibility for putting the college in this embarrassing position.

#23 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

According to one report I saw today a policeman who took the report said it wasn't presented to him as sexual abuse exactly. It was presented to him as naked showering with a minor child, which is why no chargers were brought. But after reading that time line, it's pretty clear that a whole lot of people knew the guy had a problem regarding little kids and their way of dealing with it was to take the locker room keys away from the guy! I'll bet Joe went to bat to him to keep him on staff which is why the board, now, decided Joe bares a lot of the responsibility for putting the college in this embarrassing position.

Wait a minute. So naked showering w/a minor is not an offense? Especially if it's not your child?? Um, yeah, somethings off about that.

#24 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

That police man is a fucking dumbass if true... oh hell he is anyway!!!

#25 Guest_Whistler's Momma_*

Guest_Whistler's Momma_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

Here's another twist.................. Sandusky rumored to have been pimping out young boys to rich donors.

http://www.nesn.com/...ark-madden.html

#26 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

I was just about to ask "How old was Sandusky when he retired?" & then it said at the end of the article. So 55....mighty interesting.

#27 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

This thing just seems to get worse and worse... Make my stomach turn.

#28 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

I think people are losing site that Joe Paterno did NOT fuck these kids in the ass. he is NOT being charged with any crime whatsoever and we aren't SURE EXACTLY what he knew yet. People are so over reactionary these days.. they see a headline and read all sorts of shit into it without getting the entire truth. I try to wait and see before completely ripping someone apart. If he knew 100 percent for sure what was going on and did nothing... Seems he'd be charged.. The fact he isn't, makes me think he didn't fully know.
Think u can draft the ultimate band? Sign up and compete against fellow Syndicate members:http://www.thegnrsyn...id=41300#p41300

#29 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:59 AM

Haven't seen anyone think Joe did the molesting. There is a shit ton that doesn't add up and it all doesn't point to anything positive from Joe and other staffers at Penn State.

#30 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:30 AM

I never thought Paterno did any molesting at all. I've got a problem w/the janitor & that now assistant coach who didn't do squat when they saw actual molesting happen. And then the school didn't do squat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users