#46 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationThe drunkest state north of the mason-dixon line

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

I'm not siding w/the janitor. Give me a break, what do you think I am, a monster?
How many times have I told you not to play with the dirty money??

#47 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

I don't think that is what anyone is saying. I know I wasn't .

#48 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:41 PM

I'm not siding w/the janitor. Give me a break, what do you think I am, a monster?

Sorry, didn't mean it like that at all.

#49 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

No worries guys. The whole thing is just gross.

#50 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

Well McQuery has been placed on administrative leave. Good.

#51 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

That dude should have been fired to.

#52 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

This sounds more and more like the Vatican cover-up. Everyone knew, crimes were covered up, but the victims were given absolutely no respect after the fact. Disgusting.

#53 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:01 PM

Hey, as long as we don't interrupt the sports! Posted Image
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#54 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Thing is Paterno notified his supervisor of the complaint... Seems its then up to that person to follow through. Joe didn't eye witness it, so I'm not sure u can call 911 and say U "Heard" something happened. At that point, its someone's word against one of your friends u have full trust and belief in. If someone came to me right now and said my best friend was doing that... I prob wouldn't believe it for a second. I'm just saying, the way the media have come down on Joe Pa.. U would think he was the one doing the molesting... If he in fact covered it up and allowed others to be Victimized... HE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL The fact he isnt even charged, makes me believe he followed the proper procedure/channels. He is the most famous, so people are trying their best to demonize someone with a distinguished career. If I hear otherwise, I'll change my tune... but until i get 100% facts about what Joe Pa absolutely knew... I'm not attacking him.
Think u can draft the ultimate band? Sign up and compete against fellow Syndicate members:http://www.thegnrsyn...id=41300#p41300

#55 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

I could give a fuck about his Distinguished career. I do care about the the fact he was told by a witness what was going on ...but yet only just passed it of to someone else!

#56 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

I'm disturbed by the fact that the people who ACTUALLY saw this crap didn't even call the cops. Then I'm disturbed that the school didn't immediately fire Sandusky & get him arrested. They just didn't allow kids around him? Or they took his keys away or something like that? WTF is that? That's a frigging slap in the wrist.

#57 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Thing is Paterno notified his supervisor of the complaint...

Seems its then up to that person to follow through.

Joe didn't eye witness it, so I'm not sure u can call 911 and say U "Heard" something happened.

At that point, its someone's word against one of your friends u have full trust and belief in.

If someone came to me right now and said my best friend was doing that... I prob wouldn't believe it for a second.

I'm just saying, the way the media have come down on Joe Pa.. U would think he was the one doing the molesting...

If he in fact covered it up and allowed others to be Victimized... HE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL

The fact he isnt even charged, makes me believe he followed the proper procedure/channels.

He is the most famous, so people are trying their best to demonize someone with a distinguished career.

If I hear otherwise, I'll change my tune... but until i get 100% facts about what Joe Pa absolutely knew... I'm not attacking him.

No offense, but you have a history of defending sports people/musicians who are accused of heinous crimes.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#58 wedjat

wedjat

Uber bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

Joe didn't eye witness it, so I'm not sure u can call 911 and say U "Heard" something happened.

At that point, its someone's word against one of your friends u have full trust and belief in.

If someone came to me right now and said my best friend was doing that... I prob wouldn't believe it for a second.

I'm just saying, the way the media have come down on Joe Pa.. U would think he was the one doing the molesting...

If he in fact covered it up and allowed others to be Victimized... HE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL

The fact he isnt even charged, makes me believe he followed the proper procedure/channels.

He is the most famous, so people are trying their best to demonize someone with a distinguished career.

If I hear otherwise, I'll change my tune... but until i get 100% facts about what Joe Pa absolutely knew... I'm not attacking him.

No offense, but you have a history of defending sports people/musicians who are accused of heinous crimes.

Oh dear.

#59 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Riddle me this Clouseau - supposing for one second you are correct. What happened after everyone followed correct procedure? In particular, what happened to the 28 year old who 'allegedly' saw the incident and reported it. He carried on being a junior coach, and everyone carried one as though he'd mistakenly seen and reported a senior coach raping a 10 year old and that was that. You seriously believe he would have kept his job for several years after that mistake?
Show me your dragon magic

#60 *D*

*D*

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

True but he didn't get charged with any crime.. The ones who did cover it up were charged.

I think the guy who saw it and didn't stop it or call the cops should be the one getting the brunt of the criticisms.... but he isn't famous or the face so he isn't.

Not necessarily defending Joe Pa's actions per se... but I think he is being treated as if he was the one doing the molesting.
Think u can draft the ultimate band? Sign up and compete against fellow Syndicate members:http://www.thegnrsyn...id=41300#p41300

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users