Photo

Syrian Refugee & Muslim Migration Into Europe (Aka The Happiness Thread)

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#16 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:12 PM

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#17 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

Bomb who? Where? These crazy fuckers are everywhere.

Start in Syria and then proceed north, south, east, and west. I know you hate Bush but he was dead on regarding his stance on these people. Violence is the only language they speak. If this chicken hawk was president every ISIS occupied area would be soaked in napalm. Negotiations and pauses on Obama pinprick strikes does not cause them to stop killing defenseless women and children and even crucifying some of them. 

We delayed taking major action so long that now Russia and Iran have danced into Syria to prop up Assad which is a sideshow to the ISIS horror going on.

fe1b05ab3603fea7525b4524413580ab.jpg

Where are you now when we REALLY need you?

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#18 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

James, you're right that force is all most of these people really respect.  I've been there, I've seen it first hand.  But most of them also want western style lives.  They enjoy the same clothes, music and movies you do.  Blaming the Middle East for their culture is like blaming inner city gangs for being violent - it's all they know.  To them the idea of a peaceful society where you can vocalize your opinions without any threat of harm is just as much fiction as Star Trek is to you or I.  This is something so many in the west forget and take for granted.  We're one national tragedy away from sectarian violence.  Remove the full bellies and reality TV, and your typical westerner will resort to  the same tactics as any person in the middle east.  Look at Ferguson or Baltimore for recent examples of people just not giving a fuck and the police doing nothing because they value their lives just as much as you value yours.

The Middle East can't be solved without a massive military force that executes the bad apples on the spot.  Sending money and resources into the region is futile because their governments are so corrupt, the donations never make it down to the common folk.  We had to ration out gas to the Iraqi military because if we let them handle it, the commander in charge used it as leverage and expected bribes from his fellow countrymen in order to issue out their fuel.  Westerners foolishly think that everyone else thinks like them.  I was part of a business review in China a couple months ago for a factory my company owns there.  They're producing food products, primarily baby food, and we found cigarette butts on the production floor, on the line producing baby food.  That would be unheard of in the west!  But when we raised it as an issue there, the Chinese couldn't have cared less.  We have no leverage because if my company halted production, 20 other companies are willing to move in.

But back to the ME.  I'm not interested in sacrificing my life or those of my friends so some arm chair general can feel better about themselves.  The world community would never stomach the actions necessary to make real change in the region.  This is something that needs to occur organically through societal changes implemented by people living there.  If Arabs using force on each other to impose their will hasn't halted the violence, what good will a limited US or NATO military action accomplish?  This is the same reason I opposed Iraq and Afghanistan.  It's the same reason I want nothing to do with North Korea or Syria now.  Bin Laden could have been taken out with a tactical nuke after 9/11 and the overall casualties would have been a fraction of what the total dead is now.  Part of me hopes the Russians follow our lead like they did following Vietnam and get trapped in Syria.  But nothing pisses me off more than chicken hawks who want others to sacrifice their safety and families so they can feel vindicated behind the comfort of their 50 inch TV.   

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#19 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

Flagg you're reminding me of our debates from yesteryear. 

Dealing a death blow to ISIS would require hundreds of thousands of US troops executing them in death pits and you're right, the American people wouldn't stomach that and our men and women in the military shouldn't be asked to do that.

We currently go the pinprick strike route. Isn't there a middle ground between the two?

If someone is in the military and cant fathom the possibility of action during a global crisis, I suggest going a different route. Lets pretend I'm 18 and sign up for the marines today. I know damn good and well that the chicken hawk in power owns me and can place me on whichever side of the chess board he so chooses. Syria today, Ukraine tomorrow, maybe North Korea the day after. 

Still get a kick out of your deep hatred of chicken hawks yet you ALWAYS vote for one.

You know I love ya Flagg. Your updates when you were in Iraq were very informative, especially the pop culture aspects.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#20 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:25 PM

Interesting opinion on Russia. While I think Putin gets a bad rap, he is going too far in reasserting Russia's influence on the world stage. We are the only buffer to that and no I'm not suggesting sending your buddies to the gates of Moscow. I just don't see how pulling out of the ME situation so they can have a quagmire achieves anything but obviously you have a different POV on the situation. ISIS filled one vacuum, Russia looks to be filling another. How does this help the US?

-Adolf Hitler

#21 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:59 AM

Asylum seekers SUE Germany for not paying them benefits FAST ENOUGH

and

German parents outraged after schoolchildren asked to make beds, cook for refugees

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

A great deal of these Muslims are undoubtedly coming from dire conditions. However as we've seen with Muslims, it's not the majority who are the problem, it is the fanatical minority. This minority, are not interested in assimilating with Western culture, quite the opposite, they despise it. They also see European welfare as a weakness on their part, something to exploit, and they will take everything they can in the process. From what I'm reading, there are many refugees who are simply coming for economic reasons from countries other than Syria, which is compounding the problem. 

I like to pride myself on being a compassionate person and helping anybody who asks for assistance. I also admire European culture and how they allocate tax money to their citizens. I believe it's the right thing to do. But I think they are/have been naive in many ways here. Both currently and over the last 10 years or so. 

#23 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

Some of this is being done on purpose.

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

#24 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

I think the economic argument is short sighted in regards to immigration in Europe.

I do like the idea of diversity. Las Vegas is pretty diverse. California even more so. I like going out and seeing all different kinds of people and I prefer to live in that type of environment.

But from what I've been reading they are creating their own state inside a state. Most of the major cities inside of European countries now have areas that are strictly Muslim. That includes London, England and they do have (hate to admit it) bands of young men who try to encourage or in some cases enforce Sharia law. Some are as benign as passing out fliers and explaining their views, while others are more menacing. 

The Mormons did this too in SLC. This was a big deal about 12 years ago. The church owned an easement in the downtown area. They had a group of religious police (also young men) who would patrol that easement and make sure people were adhering to dress code (short skirts or even t shirts they deemed offense), no smoking, and no gay dudes holding hands. People understandably were pretty pissed off about it. But the Mormons fundies don't advocate cutting your hand off, stoning you to death, or honor killing. The fundie Muslims on the other hand (the one that's left) do. 

Diversity is good. Allowing extreme minority groups to fester in your country, march in your streets and screaming about stone age laws...not so much. When I see these assholes advocating Sharia over their host country's laws, I don't understand why they are not swept up and deported. 

#25 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:58 PM

1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism

Why leave a hellhole, go somewhere else and attempt to recreate it?

#26 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:04 PM

I don't honestly understand why European countries would be encouraging immigration from other regions.  OK, if you're the UK and you encourage immigration from India as a former colony, then that makes sense.  But for the most part, European states have a dominant national culture which will conflict with minority culture.  Is it any surprise that Britain is a hotbed of radicalism in its Muslim areas?  Or that France reacts by banning burkhas?  Or that the Swiss ban minarets?  The only place in Europe where it makes much sense to have a large Muslim population is Spain/Portugal, given that it was the furthest reach of the Muslim Conquests.  Immigration needs to be considered in context, I would argue, and the context of Europe is that heavy Muslim immigration isn't the best fit, both because of Europe's Christian (i.e. "Crusades"!!!) roots and drift toward secularism.  A religion that tends to be very conservative is a bad fit, there. 

If anything Muslim immigrants are a much better fit in the US.  First, we're an immigrant state, so there's no national culture to react to.  Second, we're more conservative, so a conservative religion will fit in well.  If it weren't for the current situations in foreign policy, I would imagine that Muslim immigrants to the US would fit in just as well as any other immigrant group.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#27 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:15 PM

The US is a melting pot of European nations, not some global multiculturalism nonsense.  Granted we don't have millenia of history as European nations do, but to suggest that their isn't a unique, European-centric culture in the US is wrong in my opinion.  I have no problem with any immigrant that has a marketable skill, speaks English and wants to embrace American culture.  If you want to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, St Patty's Day or Chinese New Year, go for it.  But hispanics who refuse to integrate are just as much of a problem in the US as Muslim enclaves are in Europe.  Outside of African slaves who were stripped of their native culture, America was entirely comprised of Europeans until the late 19th century when the Chinese started to arrive on the west coast.  

The problems Europeans face won't be allowed to happen here, because we have more guns than people.  Mohammed and his crew start raping American women and go around trying to enforce Sharia Law, a few will quickly be made examples of, and unlike Europe, self defense is a right here.  MSNBC can try all they want, but no one is going to be sympathetic to the Muslim plight in this nation were that to occur.

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#28 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

Islam was 'never part of Europe': Hungary's Orban

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

#30 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:45 AM

HUNGARY’S ORBAN: MIGRANT INVASION IS EUROPEAN LEFT, AMERICAN DEMOCRAT PLOT TO IMPORT LEFT-WING VOTERS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users