Photo

Syrian Refugee & Muslim Migration Into Europe (Aka The Happiness Thread)

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#31 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:01 PM

Dozens dead in series of terror attacks in France as Kalashnikov-wielding gunman opens fire in restaurant, 100 hostages are taken at theatre and two blasts are heard near the Stade de France 

A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left at least 60 dead and paralysed the French capital with fear.
At least 11 were killed in a restaurant shootout and another 15 at the Bataclan concert hall where terrorists are said to be holding 100 people hostage.

Two loud explosions were heard outside the Stade de France sports stadium where the French football team was playing a friendly match against Germany.

Terrorists launched a total of six coordinated attacks at high profile sites, including the Louvre art gallery tonight, it has been reported. French President Francoise Hollande declared a state of emergency for the whole of France following what he called 'unprecedented terror attacks', and shut all of its borders with immediate effect.

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#32 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:08 PM

Horrifying. Definitely meant to be an even bigger massacre than it was. Attacking a concert, soccer game, restaurant, and the Louvre. 

Something must be done to stop this evil. These think tanks need to come up with some unconventional ideas to make these various terrorist groups think twice before attacking ANY country.

Its also time to stop the flow of refugees. Who gives a goddamn if people piss and moan about racism or some other fake outrage over the issue.

If this continues, that terrorist attack in the Clancy book(forgot the title) where terrorists attack shopping malls here in the US is probably going to happen. God help us all if it ever does.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#33 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:20 PM

@NewsBreaker: .@CNN: Hostages texting that they are being killed 1-by-1. Begging for police raid.

We live in a crazy world. I never would have imagined years ago that technology would reach the point where people could tweet, text,etc. their last thoughts during a massacre, ship sinking, etc.

The terrorists truly live up to their name. We've all been to concerts and this could just as easily have been any one of us here. 

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#34 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:39 PM

More info coming out. Apparently at the concert the terrorists started using shotguns to murder hostages one by one. This is sick.

Terrorists were yelling "This is for Syria!"

As my grandma always said, "the devil is on the loose..."

-Adolf Hitler

#35 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

The French band Red Lemons posted an update to Facebook saying they were outside the venue with the members of Eagles of Death Metal when the attack took place. “They’re safe,” Red Lemons’ Facebook page said. “They took a cab.” 
The mother of EODM drummer Julian Dorio confirmed as much to Washington Post, though she added the whereabouts of several crew members are unknown.

Concerts from other big acts(U2, Motorhead, Manson,etc.) were scheduled in Paris this weekend. Will most likely be canceled. I don't even want to imagine how many they could have killed at that U2 show.

-Adolf Hitler

#36 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:14 AM

Fucking disgusting. Savage animals. These dickheads are embedded in Europe now, and this will continue. 

I don't see a solution. They don't care if they die, and when one is snuffed out, two more will pop up. How do we eradicate an idea? This will continue in Europe, and soon they'll do the same shit in Canada, Australia, and here. It's only a matter of time. Fucking cowards, all of them. 

#37 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:39 AM

I don't see a solution either other than mass bombing but that doesn't get rid of the terrorists in your own country. What's the other option? Going the Nazi Germany route by going door to door in certain neighborhoods and dealing with it that way? If so, that is verging on a police state.

We just killed one of their leaders yesterday. Today there are hundreds of innocent victims in Europe.

Europe allowing themselves to be flooded with all those refugees was clearly a HUGE mistake. I also agree its going to happen here if certain measures aren't taken.

The "war on terrorism" may soon be evolving.

-Adolf Hitler

#38 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:41 AM

Islamic State Supporters 'Celebrate' Paris Attacks on Social Media

#39 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:47 AM

I don't see a solution either other than mass bombing but that doesn't get rid of the terrorists in your own country. What's the other option? Going the Nazi Germany route by going door to door in certain neighborhoods and dealing with it that way? If so, that is verging on a police state.

We just killed one of their leaders yesterday. Today there are hundreds of innocent victims in Europe.

Europe allowing themselves to be flooded with all those refugees was clearly a HUGE mistake. I also agree its going to happen here if certain measures aren't taken.

The "war on terrorism" may soon be evolving.

They have it exactly how they want it already. They will turn the western countries into the shitholes they came from. Never ending violence and carnage. It's not a country to fight, it's an idea. An idea that exists in the minds of crazy young males all around the world now.

The only thing these sick fucks understand is violence, but ultimately it's exactly what they want, and it only makes the problem worse.

#40 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:24 AM

ISIS is now threatening an attack on Russia. 

-Adolf Hitler

#41 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

PARIS — The terrorist assault on Paris on Friday night was carried out by three teams of coordinated attackers, including one who traveled to Europe on a Syrian passport along with the flow of migrants, officials said Saturday.

#42 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:16 PM

Fucking bastards. Not much in the news about the attacks in Beirut and Baghdad I notice. 

#43 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:52 PM

Damn.

One American, a college student from California, has been identified among those killed. Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, a senior at Long Beach State, was spending a semester studying in Paris. The U.S. State Department said other Americans were among the wounded.

According to France, they are no longer going to fuck around. It's total war.

-Adolf Hitler

#44 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:19 PM

Can you believe USA Today had the nerve to publish this? Not just publishing it, but less than ONE DAY after the attack?

DZzCvrW.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#45 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

Jesus. ^^^

I had read that too. Curious what they are doing to do. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users