8752 replies to this topic

#8446 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:43 PM

Tell us something about your ethics/morals: http://dichotomytest.../test.html?id=0

The results kind of surprised me.

l8e8JaE.png

#8447 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:17 AM

Tell us something about your ethics/morals: http://dichotomytest.../test.html?id=0

The results kind of surprised me.

l8e8JaE.png

I'm basically you, but more moral (62%) and romantic (49%), though I think it's overestimating my romanticism.  I recall not wanting to overly discount emotion, so I probably counted it too much...

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#8448 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:29 PM

phil.png

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#8449 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:38 AM

#8450 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:29 PM

My daughter went Nashville, tonight, and I was conscripted to watch her dog and cat. The dog is a monstrosous beast that loves everything; the cat is jealous as fuck and tolerates the dog.

#8451 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:13 AM

I am so sick and fucking tired of rain. Out of the 51 days, so far, this year, it has rained on 34 of them! And, since New Years day, we have had 3 days that were sunny. Three fucking days this goddamn year! I'm sick of this shit!!!

#8452 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:46 PM

If my favorite life meets art moment, we now have actual Soup Nazis!

https://www.nbcnews....zi-ties-n987346

No-soup-for-you.jpeg

Sister burn the temple

#8453 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:23 PM

What’s Scarier Than Student Loans? Welcome to the World of Subprime Children

#8454 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:36 AM

Groupon sent me an offer for vaginal rejuvenation...an $1800 value!

https://www.groupon....plastic-surgery

Sister burn the temple

#8455 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:08 PM

^^^ Fwd it to Flagg

#8456 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Your move, Florida...

Woman does karate, son gets nude, dog steals cornbread mix from Walmart, police say

EAU CLAIRE, WI (Gray News) - A mother and her son are in custody after causing a ruckus at a Walmart Wednesday night, police said. Their dog chipped in, too.

The Eau Claire Police Department identified 46-year-old Lisa Smith and her 25-year-old son Benny Vann as the suspects. Investigators said the dog is named Bo.

Responding officers said they found Smith yelling in the doorway trying to summon Bo.

Smith allegedly brought Bo into the store without a leash, so he easily ditched his owner and started running up to unsuspecting customers.

While Bo was doing that, Smith began tearing apart store displays and placing them in her shopping cart, police said.

Walmart staff asked her to leave, and she complied. Police said she left the store to perform karate moves in the parking lot.

Bo, on the other hand, had not been brought to heel. By the time anyone found him, he was on his way out of the store with a box of Jiffy cornbread muffin mix in his mouth.

Police arrested Smith, but it wasn’t without a fight. She allegedly kicked out a patrol car window when they finally got her in custody.

Meanwhile. police said Vann was running amok inside the store. He allegedly took off all of his clothes in the rear of the Walmart and exposed himself to everyone around him.

Fortunately for them, he tried to cover himself by putting on the clothes Walmart had on the racks. Even so, police said he didn’t try to purchase them, so that is also a crime.

Officers approached and commanded him to end the madness, but he refused. Authorities said Vann even used a scooter in an attempt to run over an officer.

But law enforcement physically stopped the scooter and took him into custody.

Vann faces charges for lewd and lascivious behavior, disorderly conduct and retail theft. Smith is charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and misdemeanor bail jumping.

Bo, however, was not charged. Police issued him a warning for the theft.

#8457 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:05 PM

The neighbor is out of town for the weekend, and ask me to feed his cats, On the counter is a bottle of Fortaleza and Knob Creek with a note to "enjoy". He knows I am a lover of high rye bourbons, but the tequila was reaching way back...

#8458 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:16 AM

The neighbor is out of town for the weekend, and ask me to feed his cats, On the counter is a bottle of Fortaleza and Knob Creek with a note to "enjoy". He knows I am a lover of high rye bourbons, but the tequila was reaching way back...

How much is Four Roses Single Barrel running down there these days?  When you recommended and I started buying it, it was $35 or less...now it's usually $39-45

Sister burn the temple

#8459 Its Cousin

Its Cousin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:03 PM

About the same. Hell, a bottle of small batch is $30, now! I guess it got too popular. I usually go with my old standby, Wild Turkey(or Knob Creek). Both of those run about $20.

As an aside, I have camp down on the Salt River very close to the Four Roses Distillery. Been spending a lot of time there this spring, and thinking about firing up a still. I figured if I cook the mash while they're cooking at the distillery, no one will know the better(if you don't know, cooking mash stinks up a lot area... you can smell it for a couple of miles).

#8460 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:44 AM

About the same. Hell, a bottle of small batch is $30, now! I guess it got too popular. I usually go with my old standby, Wild Turkey(or Knob Creek). Both of those run about $20.

As an aside, I have camp down on the Salt River very close to the Four Roses Distillery. Been spending a lot of time there this spring, and thinking about firing up a still. I figured if I cook the mash while they're cooking at the distillery, no one will know the better(if you don't know, cooking mash stinks up a lot area... you can smell it for a couple of miles).

I grabbed a bottle of Old Forester 1870, which has been nice.  About $38, though that might have been Kroger's sale price.  Haven't had Knob Creek since I had their 120 proof, which I called "the instant hangover".

Love that you're plotting (nay, colluding?) to run an illegal still.  That's the most Kentucky thing I've ever heard.  Bonus points if you can do it on horseback while perfecting a jump shot.

I'm bringing my kids down to Mammoth Cave next week...haven't been there in forever.

Sister burn the temple

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users