#16 TAP

TAP

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationHades

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

Brian is the star of the Black Ice tour, Angus looks old.

Don't know if you saw any shows, but I completely disagree (um...about the "star" part, not the "old" part). Angus seemed like he has plenty of energy, and my eye was on him WAY more than on Brian.

Have you seen them on previous tours? Angus used to be crazy the whole show, even on recent tours, now he pick his moments.
Show me your dragon magic

#17 disease51883

disease51883

Members

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:38 AM

I'm a fan of Bon Scott era AC/DC. I mean, you kids with your Back in Black and Black Ice...
Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

#18 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

I'm a fan of Bon Scott era AC/DC. I mean, you kids with your Back in Black and Black Ice...

I am too, and the second they dig Bon up for a tour I'm totally there.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#19 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

I was a big Bon Scott fan as well but, Bon Scott himself picked his successor w/o even knowing it. Bon was watching a show and thought this guy had a unique singing style, thought he was raw and thought the ending of the show was great where the singer collapsed and had to be carried off on a stretcher.....Well I'm sure Bon was a bit toasty at the show. Brian Johnson was the guy with the raw powerful and unique voice. What he didn't realize was that at the end of the show the whole collapse and being carried off on a stretcher was because Johnson actually performed with a burst appendix and really did collapse and really was carried off and rushed to a hospital for surgery. Angus told that story during a recent radio interview.....
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#20 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Lots of irony there.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#21 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

It's ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife?
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#22 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:14 PM

It's more like rain, on your wedding day

#23 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:20 PM

Getting a Colonic was the original words but the label made a last minute change to Isn't It Ironic. It was an air play thing....

#24 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

Also, if I recall, Katie Couric already had trademarked that as a working title. Kind of like the Blues to the Street of Dreams.

#25 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, not many people know about Couric's underground extreme punk scene. I don't get into the releasing of her bowels on stage...I draw the line there maybe that's where I differ from the rest of the crowd.

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:10 PM

Watching Couric poop on stage is no different then being exposed to Regis and Kathy Lee...

#27 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

Also, it's an import but look for Couric's little known hit "Filthy Roker."

#28 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

That fat bastard hypocrite Roker. BTW...It's been REGIS and Kelly for several years now....I think Tom Brokenjaw has shat himself while re re re re doing the nig the nig the nig the news.

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

That fat bastard hypocrite Roker. BTW...It's been REGIS and Kelly for several years now....I think Tom Brokenjaw has shat himself while re re re re doing the nig the nig the nig the news.

I've found that Regis and Kelly are quite palatable, while Reg and Kathy was akin to a live scat performance by any number of morning talk show hosts-take your pic.

Anywho...what were we talking about again?

#30 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:08 PM

I don't even know you anymore!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users