227 replies to this topic

#76 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:19 AM

Jets didn't need the drama....The bears gave up a lot. We'll see.
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#77 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the Boss tells me to be!

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

I think the bears may have given too much. But like you said we will see.

#78 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

Word for word even!
You never ask a navy man if he'll have another drink, because it's nobody's goddamned business how much he's had already.

#79 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

Jets now have a QB. I do wonder why the felt they needed to go that high for him though.

#80 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:06 PM

Yes, apparently the USC Q.B. Who is in the top 3 of Q.B.'S is worth it; including trading the better Q.B on the Jets roster in My IHO Ratltiff. He is already unofficially announced as the front runner for the starting spot.....

#81 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

See ESPN for all your draft moves....Afterward we can talk about them......Yes I'm too lazy to sift through it all.

#82 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

looking at the draft. I would say Dallas really didn't do shit to help themselves. The Raiders ...well what can you say they did what they do the went for speed guys.

#83 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:26 PM

Green Bay, Jets, Bills, 49ers seem to have gotten the best grades from the draft analysis guys....

#84 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

Yeah they did good. I still think that the Jets could have gotten Mark with a lower pick though. I also really like the Bears drafting. Not too sold on Tampa going up that high for The GB Josh...

#85 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

Bears I think got a rating of a B to B-.

#86 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:16 PM

God!!! please let Brett stay retired.

#87 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:50 AM

He is.

#88 Timothy

Timothy

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,286 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:48 AM

I'm not 100% curtain he is. ....been down that road before and we all know how it turned out.

#89 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Well, from what I've read, if the Vikings are gonna pay him 10 million they want him to be in the best shape period. He has that torn bicep and the Vikings want him to have it repaired. Farve is not a guy who wants to have any surgery. He also hasn't worked out or thrown a ball since last seasons end, nor does he want to do the full off season work outs. He also doesn't want to move away from home again. He can change his mind within the next month though. There is also a supposed offer from Greenbay to Farve for up to 20 million to be an ambassador and possible commentator, coach, scout etc.. for the Packers. Why not take the same money, be around the game but come and go as you please and get paid. That for me would be the know brainer. If he takes an offer from another team, then that offer from the Packers, is off the table.

#90 Macker

Macker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:34 PM

Steve McNair ----DEAD! Shouldn't have promised to leave the wife and not follow through?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users