384 replies to this topic

#16 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

BTW, I was just reading this on wiki from when all that stuff went down in the 90's-

Jackson began taking painkillers, Valium, Xanax and Ativan to deal with the stress of the allegations made against him. By the fall of 1993, Jackson was addicted to the drugs.[88] His health deteriorated to the extent that he canceled the remainder of the Dangerous World Tour and went into drug rehabilitation for a few months.[89] The stress of the allegations also caused Jackson to stop eating, losing a significant amount of weight.[90] With his health in decline, Jackson's friends and legal advisers took over his defense and finances; they called on him to settle the allegations out of court, believing that he could not endure a lengthy trial.[89][90]

http://en.wikipedia....ns_and_marriage

For the record, I don't believe he ever molested that kid.
You Commie, Homo Loving Sons of Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

R.I.P. Michael. "Thriller" is currently blasting throughout the house.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#18 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:31 PM

Yes, I'm hearing a long rant right now from a family friend and spokesperson who (surprisingly) is talking at great length about his drug abuse, and how he is surrounded by yes men. He even made an Anna Nichole Smith reference. Not a surprise by the way he looks and his early death. Another death via drug abuse.
"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#19 LISA

LISA

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:11 PM

un-fucking-believable..what a fucking day! I thought it was a joke at first when I heard in the car on the way home. Poor bastard...his poor children..gawd 50?? jaysus, that is only like 7-8 years away from me!! R.I.P Michael Jackson!

#20 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

un-fucking-believable..what a fucking day! I thought it was a joke at first when I heard in the car on the way home. Poor bastard...his poor children..gawd 50?? jaysus, that is only like 7-8 years away from me!!

R.I.P Michael Jackson!

7-8 years, but shit-tons o' crazy...you're safe.

Anyway, sorry to hear this news.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#21 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:19 PM

Man, I've never known a world without MJ.
"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#22 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Me either and I am pretty sure I am a lot older than you!

#23 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

I used to listen to Thriller when I was like 4 years old, at the house next door. My little friend and I would listen in the basement, but that Vincent Price laugh at the end scared the shit out of me...gave me the willies or somethin', so I'd always run upstairs at that part...just in case.
Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#24 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

My eyes hurt from crying.

#25 Bandita

Bandita

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

I actually did cry but I am super hormonal already.

#26 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

I really liked a lot of his older stuff, so many of the songs I forgot about until I heard them on the news tonight. I haven't watched the tv like this since 9-11.

#27 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Rock With You is simply oustanding after so many years. The kid had it.

#28 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

Dad actually found some MJ on vinyl in the basement. Anything MJ is gunna' go through the roof in value now.

#29 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

Try getting on the MJ websites now, it ain't easy. It's interesting reading the MJ forums as the news trickled in, nobody believed it and wanted it sent to the tabloid section. People who were repeating he had a heart attack were basically being told to STFU.

#30 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

I didn't believe it either when I heard it on the news. I actually went to google to read it before my very eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users