4463 replies to this topic

#3631 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Remember Cheney's totally made-up system of classifying things? 

Remember Rumsfeld's poetry?

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#3632 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:23 PM

I notice Trump says he would release his tax returns immediately if Hillary would release her emails. But then in the next interview he still says he can't because he's being audited. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3633 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:06 PM

I Protected Hillary Clinton In The Secret Service - Here's Why Her 'Fainting' Video Really Scares Me

#iThing #word
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#3634 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:33 PM

Latest polls don't bode well for Clinton. Trump now leads in Ohio and Florida and other states are within the MOE. Ignoring the garbage CBS/YouGov poll that is an outlier in every state, Trump has made some impressive gains. If the trend continues, she's fucked. The first Debate is going to be very exciting and will set the pace moving forward.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3635 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

RCP has those states within margin of error. Trump currently sitting at +.7 and +.6 respectively. 

Also, she could lose both of those states and still win. Although I highly doubt she'll lose both. 

I predict he'll get his clock cleaned at the debates. Sure he'll get his zingers, sure it will be good TV, but no way he walks away the winner of any of those. 

#3636 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:56 PM

RCP has those states within margin of error. Trump currently sitting at +.7 and +.6 respectively. 

Also, she could lose both of those states and still win. Although I highly doubt she'll lose both. 

I predict he'll get his clock cleaned at the debates. Sure he'll get his zingers, sure it will be good TV, but no way he walks away the winner of any of those. 

Have you forgotten? 

You can't lose if you have the best words.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3637 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:52 PM

What a fucking douche...seriously. If he does win, what a disaster for this country, and maybe the world. 

#3638 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

If Hillary has another body jerking seizure or coughing fit during a debate, that may be a fatal blow to her campaign.

#iThing #word

#3639 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:34 AM

Pepe

#iThing #word

#3640 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:45 AM

I hate conspiracies.  I don't think people should take pleasure in the illness of others.  But I can't see how someone can look at the numerous videos of Hillary bugging her eyes out and having what looks like a seizure and not think there is an underlying medical problem.  Healthy, normal people don't continually pass out and fall down.  But rather than come forward and say that Hillary suffers from seizures occasionally or something similar, she and her campaign lie about it.  If she has one more incident, it's over for her.  But if she came out, was honest about whatever her ailment is, and explained why it isn't a threat to her ability to serve, it would save her so much grief.  Instead, her lack of transparency and willingness to lie or mislead on anything is probably going to cost her the election.

#3641 AxlsMainMan

AxlsMainMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 11:38 AM

:lol:

Kaepernick and others sit or kneel during a song. Americans get their panties in a bunch and tell him to leave.

Donald Trump embraces a Russian leader, calls him a stronger leader than the President, though his government shot down a civilian plane and has hacked into our elections. Americans yawn. More than 40% are going to vote for him.

This is one effed up country.

"Whereas scientists, philosophers and political theorists are saddled with these drably discursive pursuits, students of literature occupy the more prized territory of feeling and experience." - Terry Eagleton

#3642 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 September 2016 - 11:41 AM

I hate conspiracies.  I don't think people should take pleasure in the illness of others.  But I can't see how someone can look at the numerous videos of Hillary bugging her eyes out and having what looks like a seizure and not think there is an underlying medical problem.  Healthy, normal people don't continually pass out and fall down.  But rather than come forward and say that Hillary suffers from seizures occasionally or something similar, she and her campaign lie about it.  If she has one more incident, it's over for her.  But if she came out, was honest about whatever her ailment is, and explained why it isn't a threat to her ability to serve, it would save her so much grief.  Instead, her lack of transparency and willingness to lie or mislead on anything is probably going to cost her the election.

Hasn't all of this been debunked?  The "seizure" video, which is only called such because that piece of fucking shit Hannity claimed it as such, is a video of her turning to find someone's phone in her face, doing a mock head bob, LAUGHING AT IT ALL, and then doing it again and laughing again and recommending her coffee choice.  Anyone who thinks that's a video of a seizure is off their rocker.  The "syringe" that was actually a flashlight...c'mon.

Oh, but wait, she's COUGHED!  Fuck me, I teach three classes a day, twice a week.  You know how often I cough?  I can't imagine being on the road, giving speech after speech.  For a group of people who obsess over how Axl's age has diminished the rasp in his signing voice, I can't begin to guess why we obsess over a cough.

The sad thing, then, is that these months of the right lying about her health are somehow proven true because she's weak from pneumonia.  I had pneumonia when I was 19 or 20 and all I wanted to do was lie down.  That a much older women, with the wear of the campaign trail, might pass out from a combination of pneumonia and heat is altogether unsurprising. 

On the other hand, Trump's doctor appears to have come straight from a Phish show and clearly didn't take his task of evaluating Trump's health the slightest bit seriously.  BUT IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN, said Oz.

Sister burn the temple

#3643 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

Hasn't all of this been debunked?  The "seizure" video, which is only called such because that piece of fucking shit Hannity claimed it as such, is a video of her turning to find someone's phone in her face, doing a mock head bob, LAUGHING AT IT ALL, and then doing it again and laughing again and recommending her coffee choice.  Anyone who thinks that's a video of a seizure is off their rocker.  The "syringe" that was actually a flashlight...c'mon.

Oh, but wait, she's COUGHED!  Fuck me, I teach three classes a day, twice a week.  You know how often I cough?  I can't imagine being on the road, giving speech after speech.  For a group of people who obsess over how Axl's age has diminished the rasp in his signing voice, I can't begin to guess why we obsess over a cough.

The sad thing, then, is that these months of the right lying about her health are somehow proven true because she's weak from pneumonia.  I had pneumonia when I was 19 or 20 and all I wanted to do was lie down.  That a much older women, with the wear of the campaign trail, might pass out from a combination of pneumonia and heat is altogether unsurprising. 

On the other hand, Trump's doctor appears to have come straight from a Phish show and clearly didn't take his task of evaluating Trump's health the slightest bit seriously.  BUT IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN, said Oz.

How many healthy people do you know that repeatedly fall down and injure themselves?  She needs assistance all the time.  I don't know if she has seizures.  She could be a total klutz.  But she's fallen repeatedly, and some of her reactions on camera aren't normal.  How about her face when the balloons dropped at the DNC?  That she allegedly told the FBI she can't remember cause of her fall.  Maybe she is perfectly fine.  But she can't go 2 hours without pissing.  She can't walk on her own.  She makes weird expressions and contorts her entire body.  Either she's just a really weird person (again look at the DNC balloon drop video and tell me if you've ever seen a normal person make an expression like that) or there's an issue.  This isn't VEEP.  This is real life.  If Trump was repeatedly collapsing, had a persistent cough for 6 months and randomly distorted his face and locked up, I'd be asking if there's an underlying issue as well.  She could be HIV positive for all I care.  I just want to know if she's capable to govern without a surgical staff in the next room for the next 4 years.

#3644 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:08 PM

How many healthy people do you know that repeatedly fall down and injure themselves?

All old people.

I don't know if she has seizures.

Neither do I.  Her doctor probably does.  All I know is that she isn't having them on any of the videos allegedly showing just that.

How about her face when the balloons dropped at the DNC?

Surprise?  Joy?  Are you under the impression that balloons suddenly make her go full retard?

But she can't go 2 hours without pissing.

Woman.

She can't walk on her own.

Looks fine to me:

But I do realize she's slipped or stumbled once or twice.  Other than being an old woman in heels, I don't know that we need to overanalyze it.

Either she's just a really weird person (again look at the DNC balloon drop video and tell me if you've ever seen a normal person make an expression like that) or there's an issue.

I think it's more likely that she's a person who isn't terribly likeable, who's playing it up for the camera at times.  We have, what, 20 seconds of video from what must be thousands upon thousands of hours of video of her from the last couple of years, and we're using that 20 seconds of two funny facial expressions and a time she slipped walking up steps to condemn her as deathly ill.  Of course, that last one wouldn't be anything, if she didn't have Secret Service with her, since they probably come running if you complain of a wet fart.  The only real indication she's ill is her collapse on 9/11, and pneumonia is certainly a serious illness for someone who's aged, but it's not a debilitating disease and I expect her to get over it.

Keep in mind, that I don't actually like Hillary.  I'll probably vote for her, but I'd rather vote for another Democrat or, God willing, a moderate independent.  But all this health stuff is just speculation, conspiracy theory, and junk science.

Sister burn the temple

#3645 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:11 PM

Holy shit, guys...I just coughed.  Tell my wife and kids I love them!

Sister burn the temple

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users