4463 replies to this topic

#3646 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:15 PM

I hate conspiracies.  I don't think people should take pleasure in the illness of others.  But I can't see how someone can look at the numerous videos of Hillary bugging her eyes out and having what looks like a seizure and not think there is an underlying medical problem.  Healthy, normal people don't continually pass out and fall down.  But rather than come forward and say that Hillary suffers from seizures occasionally or something similar, she and her campaign lie about it.  If she has one more incident, it's over for her.  But if she came out, was honest about whatever her ailment is, and explained why it isn't a threat to her ability to serve, it would save her so much grief.  Instead, her lack of transparency and willingness to lie or mislead on anything is probably going to cost her the election.

Eh....she did the Benghazi hearing for what? 13 hours? No issues there. Numerous debates, and nada...

Other than the fainting, the "seizures" seem to be driven by conspiracy types via youtube. I've watched the video "proof" of these and they are all a looped snippet of her playing around with reporters who are bombarding her with questions. Her freezing while somebody is threatening her is also portrayed as some sort of brain freeze. Give me a break. 

I guess everybody switched from being a long form birth certificate expert to medical doctor over the last six months. Sally Struthers U must be cranking out diplomas like never before. 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3647 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:23 PM

The sad thing, then, is that these months of the right lying about her health are somehow proven true because she's weak from pneumonia.  I had pneumonia when I was 19 or 20 and all I wanted to do was lie down.  That a much older women, with the wear of the campaign trail, might pass out from a combination of pneumonia and heat is altogether unsurprising. 

When I was 23ish I had bronchitis and ended up in the ER. The doctor told me to rest and take antibiotics or I would get pneumonia. Guess what I did? Took my medicine but carried on like normal. In my case I was partying non stop and not taking care of myself. In about a week I was taken to the ER in an ambulance for what ended up being... pneumonia. I felt like I was breathing through a straw and could barely talk or move! I was admitted to the hospital and stayed for about 5 days with IV antibiotics before they let me go home. I rested for another few weeks after that. 

Now imagine her workload and campaigning while having pneumonia...insane. Yes she's going to drop. Not a shocker. 

#3648 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:28 PM

.  How about her face when the balloons dropped at the DNC?  

Dude...really? 

#3649 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

Freedom, did you see the video of her having a seizure and the being thrown into the van on 9/11?

#iThing #word
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#3650 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

When I was 23ish I had bronchitis and ended up in the ER. The doctor told me to rest and take antibiotics or I would get pneumonia. Guess what I did? Took my medicine but carried on like normal. In my case I was partying non stop and not taking care of myself. In about a week I was taken to the ER in an ambulance for what ended up being... pneumonia. I felt like I was breathing through a straw and could barely talk or move! I was admitted to the hospital and stayed for about 5 days with IV antibiotics before they let me go home. I rested for another few weeks after that. 

Now imagine her workload and campaigning while having pneumonia...insane. Yes she's going to drop. Not a shocker. 

Your pneumonia was worse than mine, it sounds like.  I had a political theory test and I couldn't figure out why I was so tired and having so much concentration in my effort to study.  I just had no energy, but none of the flu-like symptoms that go with something else.

Freedom, did you see the video of her having a seizure and the being thrown into the van on 9/11?

#iThing #word

No, I saw a video of her partially collapsing and being put into a van on 9/11.  Hell, I'm not even aware of this incident being called a seizure.  Is there a new development in seizuregate?

Besides, we all know if she's having seizures it's because the brain implant forced upon her by George Soros, to control her actions, has malfunctioned.  But I hear his tech is the shit.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3651 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:19 PM

# seizuregate!

#3652 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:12 AM

A verbatim reenactment of an actual interview, Donald Trump (Roy Wood Jr.) makes it clear to the Washington Post editorial board that he doesn't have tiny hands.

#3653 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:29 PM

HWNrJKK.gif

16kqgy0.jpg

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3654 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:12 PM

HW Bush voting for Hilldawg! 

#3655 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:26 PM

I'm not surprised a Bush is voting for a Clinton. If Bill and Hill are alive in eight years, they'll both vote for Jeb.

There's been an update.....

tf39xnI.jpg

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3656 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:45 AM

#3657 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Nate Silver: Trump surges from 3% to 48% chance of winning

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#3658 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 21 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

Hillary has a much easier path to 270. Trump could do it I suppose, but he would have to pick up so many swing states in order to pull it off...seems like a low probability.  

They have been close before (a few months back) and Hillary pulled away. I think after the debates that will happen again. Trump is already bitching that it will be rigged, isn't doing debate prep (in any traditional sense, or so he says) and is asking for ideas online from his supporters on what to talk about. Unless this is some sort of Jedi move on his part, I think Hillary will look like a leader and he'll look like a bullshit artist with no clothes next week. 

#3659 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:48 PM

#3660 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:58 PM

lol @ "For a younger younger generation you would also be their first white president, and that's pretty neat too."

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users