#3706 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

As the Trump campaign winds down it's staring to remind me of that last 5 minutes of Scarface. Lots of sniffing, the whole world is crashing in around him, and despite being shot several times he continues to scream crazy shit. 

Is this the part where Paul Ryan sneaks in through the window to murder him from behind?

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3707 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:06 PM

14469485_642314505929105_456950019195341

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3708 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

What are your local elections like? Anything of interest? Cali has a lot on its plate this year. A massive cig tax, eliminating plastic bags, repealing the death penalty, legalizing marijuana, etc.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3709 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:51 PM

What are your local elections like? Anything of interest? Cali has a lot on its plate this year. A massive cig tax, eliminating plastic bags, repealing the death penalty, legalizing marijuana, etc.

David Duke is running for Senate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#3710 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:51 PM

A Running List Of The Women Who’ve Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3711 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:00 AM

#3712 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

We're trying to figure out if Evan Bayh is a lobbyist and who gets to replace Pence, since he can't run for VP and gov at the same time.

Sister burn the temple

#3713 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,721 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

Frenzied Donald Trump Supporters Are Turning On The Media — And It’s Getting Scary

#3714 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

I have serious concerns he's not going to go quietly into the night when he loses. Whether or not the militia types that support him are willing to act up remains to be seen.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3715 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:37 PM

If Trump were heading a party in Europe, he'd be running one of the many right wing, nationalist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant parties.  No big deal, except in our two party system where that message has hijacked 40% of the electorate.  He's like Jean-Marie Le Pen, but with way more power and a much bigger chance of winning.

Anyway, let's hope he can do the right thing if he loses and concede, graciously, and say some happy-go-lucky shit about democracy.  Because it's just as likely he'll build them into a rage and simply leave the scene to watch the destruction he has wrought.

Sister burn the temple

#3716 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:02 PM

What amazes me is that the shit is hitting the fan in England post-Brexit, and yet the Brexit clones here are not paying any attention. It's pretty terrifying how uninformed people choose to remain.

#3717 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:31 PM

We don't pay attention to Europe, except to show our disdain.

Sister burn the temple

#3718 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:07 AM

I early voted yesterday.  Some 90 year old woman was having trouble as the workers couldn't find her in the system.  She said her one vote wouldn't affect much and the poll worker responded that every vote counts.  Then he said "Just ask Al Gore.  When was that...2008?".  I corrected him immediately, performing an extra civic duty.

Anyway, I took my daughter and made all the selections but let her press the red button to officially cast my ballot.  For Republicans looking for a documented case of voter fraud, that may just be it!

If you had asked me in the 90s whether I'd ever vote for Hillary Clinton for anything, let alone the presidency, I'd have adamantly denied even the possibility.  Shows what a shit show this election has been.

Sister burn the temple

#3719 Zimbochick

Zimbochick

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:42 PM

25 Logical Reasons To Vote For Donald Trump

#3720 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:43 PM

I early voted yesterday.  Some 90 year old woman was having trouble as the workers couldn't find her in the system.  She said her one vote wouldn't affect much and the poll worker responded that every vote counts.  Then he said "Just ask Al Gore.  When was that...2008?".  I corrected him immediately, performing an extra civic duty.

Anyway, I took my daughter and made all the selections but let her press the red button to officially cast my ballot.  For Republicans looking for a documented case of voter fraud, that may just be it!

If you had asked me in the 90s whether I'd ever vote for Hillary Clinton for anything, let alone the presidency, I'd have adamantly denied even the possibility.  Shows what a shit show this election has been.

Another example of some people being too stupid to vote.

Anyone who thinks Gore lost in 2008 is too far out to lunch and not only shouldn't vote but should be nowhere near being able to actually run one of these precincts.

We live in a bat shit crazy world.

-Adolf Hitler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users