• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 26 July 2016 - 01:15 AM

Here's a doozy.....

Subject: Re: Problem brewing in Rhode Island

Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 6:30 PM
To: CaucusGroup; Wilson, Erin; Wei, Shu-Yen; Miranda, Luis; Pratt Wiley; Jefferson, Deshundra
Subject: Problem brewing in Rhode Island
New report shows RI gov’t opening only a fraction of polling locations: http://www.bustle.co... ... -locations Bernie leads Hillary by 4 in the latest poll: http://www.publicpol... ... -wins.html If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They’ll probably complain regardless, actually. We might want to get out in front of this one with an inquiry to the RI Gov, even though she’s one of ours.

https://wikileaks.or...ls/emailid/4925

From:BrinsterJ@dnc.org To: Comm_D@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-04 20:14 Subject: FW: ICYMI: Bernie Sanders would be Donald Trump's worst nightmare; Hillary, not so much

1. Like Donald's other fallen foes, Hillary Clinton represents the political establishment.

2. Hillary's millions of dollars worth of paid speeches to banks, lobbyists and billionaires cede a certain moral high ground to Donald Trump.

3. Independent and new voters are flocking to Bernie Sanders and even to Donald Trump, but not to Hillary Clinton.

4. Hillary's reliance on millions of dollars from SuperPACs is a real problem.

5. Young voters are crazy about Bernie Sanders and just don't care Hillary Clinton.

This race isn't new anymore. People know enough about Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to make an informed decision. I believe these polls are accurate. The team at FiveThirtyEight stated that they believe the polls between Trump and Clinton will continue to narrow.

We can all agree that Trump must be stopped, but this much is clear - Hillary Clinton is not the best opponent to stop him.

https://wikileaks.or...ls/emailid/6216

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3437 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 01:43 AM

This is how the sausage is made.  I have no doubt you'd find similar comments if the RNC was hacked.  The only difference is that the DNC tries to play itself off as above all of this and cries racism, sexism or homophobia at every tweet or off hand comment.  Hopefully this wakens a lot of people's eyes.   I wish I was in the US to see Rachel Madow's head explode, assuming they don't all sweep this under the rug.

Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3438 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 04:31 AM

Oh I agree that the other side pulls the same shit. While Trump is the republican candidate obviously, he is on the outside looking in. He has not been a constant cog in this machine.  The establishment is being exposed for what it is this election cycle and I also hope this wakes even more people up.

It's the establishment vs the anti-establishment.

The debates should be held inside a steel cage. :P Let Jesse Ventura moderate/referee.

Sanders said this tonight...

Hillary Clinton will make an outstanding president and I am proud to stand with her here tonight.

Yeah.....sure....we believe you're being sincere with that statement.....especially just days after finding out what Hillary and the DNC were doing to you all year and it was all for nothing.

The DNC looks—and sounds—a lot like the RNC.

The RNC started with a bang. There was a floor fight almost immediately in which anti-Trump forces tried to initiate a roll call vote and got into a shouting match with pro-Trump delegates in the process. By the evening, things settled down a bit. The crowd stopped turning on itself and instead coalesced around demanding Hillary Clinton’s immediate imprisonment.

With “Lock Her Up” chants resounding in the hall in Philadelphia, there has been as much disunity on display so far at the DNC as there was at the RNC. Every mention of Hillary Clinton has been met with a rousing chorus of boos—coming mainly, it seems, from the California delegation. There have also been shouting matches between Clinton and Sanders voters.

It’s an inauspicious start for the DNC, whose organizers clearly wanted to disassociate their convention from the raucous RNC and show the country that adults were in charge of at least one of America’s two major parties.

Susan Sarandon is not impressed with the DNC.

Sarandon, a Bernie Sanders supporter who famously said she might consider voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, clearly still hasn’t come around. Earlier in the day she slammed the Democratic National Committee for having “tampered” with the primary, but it’s this shot of her during Luis Gutierrez’s address that says it all: 

https://twitter.com/...739257968623617

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3439 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

This is how the sausage is made.  I have no doubt you'd find similar comments if the RNC was hacked.

I was about to say the same thing.  All the more reason to oppose an entrenched two party system.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3440 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:08 PM

So does that mean you're voting for Trump? He's the only one telling it like it is and might bring this shit crashing down.

-Adolf Hitler

#3441 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

So does that mean you're voting for Trump? He's the only one telling it like it is and might bring this shit crashing down.

Any of us can also get up there and tell it like it is. Does that mean any of us are qualified to be POTUS?

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3442 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

Yeah but none of us are actually running. How many candidates running are telling it like it is? You guys(including me) are sick of all this corruption. Freedom is against an "entrenched two party system" (so am I) and right now we have exactly one candidate who basically took over one of the parties to run even though he's not a legitimate republican.

How else can we break up this rigged system? I'm not saying Trump is the dream candidate...far from it. As you know, I would have preferred Jesse Ventura be in this position because this is how I imagined a Ventura candidacy to be....both sides like chickens with their heads cut off wondering how to deal with it. Ventura would have also been a lot more professional during his run. I imagine he regrets not running now that he sees it was possible to break through the corruption as long as you have the people on your side.

There are definite risks with Trump. Some of the things he has said about foreign policy are bat shit crazy which is when I started to sour a bit on a Trump presidency. However, I assume his advisers can keep him in check on some of those issues...or maybe that's wishful thinking.

I just don't see how anyone who is sick of "politics as usual" is going to be voting for Hillary. A vote for Hillary is a vote for the continuation of the corruption....something people claim they loathe.

Does it really just boil down to a lesser of two evils election? How do we know who is REALLY the lesser of two evils?

-Adolf Hitler

#3443 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:22 PM

One other thing and this is a question for all you guys.....

What do you know about Jill Stein? One of the few women on my site supports her although she was also a Sanders supporter. Yeah I know I can just google her but was wondering what your thoughts were on this particular candidate flying way under the radar.

I feel sorry for these various independent candidates. Most consider voting for them a "wasted vote" and years ago I remember Ventura really trying to make a case for that not being the case and how you should support them til the end if you truly believe in them and its NOT wasting your vote.

I know some here always mocked Ventura but he has made many valid points on the state of politics in this country.

-Adolf Hitler

#3444 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

I read Jill Stein's platform. She is literally bat shit crazy.

-Adolf Hitler

#3445 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:54 AM

23w632a.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#3446 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:05 PM

NY post ^^^ 

Didn't seem that outrageous to me. I just watched a couple of speeches though. 

#3447 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,720 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:53 PM

Donald Trump: ‘I Hope’ Russia Hacked Clinton’s Email Servers

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida. 

The Republican presidential nominee was referring to the widely held suspicion that Russia is responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee’s servers, resulting in the leak of tens of thousands of emails just days before the party’s nominating convention in Philadelphia.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

Regardless of party or platform, American public officials are expected to champion U.S. interests and defend U.S. national security. Trump seemed to do the opposite Wednesday. 

Within moments of Trump’s press conference, his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence ®, released a statement distancing himself from the nominee’s words. “If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,” Pence said. 

“I find those kinds of comments to be totally outrageous,” Leon Panetta, a former secretary of defense and director of central intelligence in the Obama administration, said of Trump’s comments. “You’ve got now a presidential candidate who is in fact asking the Russians to engage in American politics. I just think that is beyond the pale.”

Panetta, who has endorsed Clinton, said “this kind of statement only reflects the fact that [Trump] truly is not qualified to be president of the United States.” 

Trump, however, doubled down on his demand for Clinton’s emails in a tweet shortly after the press conference.

The 33,000 number refers to emails that Clinton said she and her staff deleted from her servers because they contained “personal and private” information, including correspondence about her daughter Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Earlier this year, FBI Director James Comey said an exhaustive investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state revealed that she and her staff were “extremely careless” in their handling of documents. But he recommend to the Department of Justice that “no charges” were appropriate.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) also pushed back against Trump’s hope that Russia successfully penetrates U.S. servers. “Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug. Putin should stay out of this election,” Brendan Buck, Ryan’s spokesman, told BuzzFeed News.

Trump declined to say whether or not Putin should stay out of U.S. elections, telling the assembled press Wednesday, “I’m not going to tell Putin what to do. Why should I tell Putin what to do?”

Clinton’s campaign was also quick to respond to Trump’s press conference.

“This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent,” Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan said Wednesday. “This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.”

#3448 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:51 PM

Reagan must be rolling over in his grave.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3449 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:21 PM

Yeah and he'd roll over in his grave over this as well....

http://www.nytimes.c...mpany.html?_r=0

http://www.centerfor...ional-security/

I also love they want us to forget the actual content of the emails. Forget how corrupt Hillary and the DNC are, Trump is bad!!

-Adolf Hitler

#3450 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:23 PM

NY post ^^^ 

Didn't seem that outrageous to me. I just watched a couple of speeches though. 

Yeah they are being a bit dramatic. I didn't watch it all either(only watch segments of each one) but there was a lot of booing at the mention of Hillary's name for awhile. I'm sure they will be silenced by the time Hillary takes the stage....as they should be. Neither candidate should be heckled during their convention speech.

-Adolf Hitler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users