4463 replies to this topic

#3451 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:02 PM

Again, the nonsense of faux outrage is ending with Trump. Trumps not advocating Russia breach the NSA or even DNC. He's saying he hopes they release the 33k emails Clinton hid to prove once again how full of shit she is.

If you're outraged, direct it to the one who broke the law and actually jeopardized US security with her persistent cronyism. Schultz steps down and Clinton adds her to the team. If that isn't pissing on your boots and telling you it's raining, I don't know what is.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3452 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Locationa bunker near the Reich Chancellery

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:31 PM

Of course that's how it is. Like I said, we must pretend to be outraged by Trump so we don't look at the massive clusterfuck on the Hillary/DNC side of the fence. Unfortunately, people are falling for it.

America needs to wake up.....fast.

I'd also like a look at those emails. Hopefully they leak. Its time for people to see the truth even though some cant handle the truth.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3453 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:57 PM

In news that shouldn't surprise anyone, Sanders has left the democratic party.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

-Adolf Hitler

#3454 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:17 AM

2mxy69.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#3455 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:32 AM

You guys don't think the RNC picks who they want and move their resources towards that person? You don't think there are power players in both parties doing their best to get what they want? 

Is it really a shocker that the DNC picks their establishment candidate over somebody who was an Independent in the first place? 

Yes it stinks, some of it is dirty...welcome to politics, quit acting surprised by all this (talk about faux outrage.) 

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

#3456 PERM BANNED

PERM BANNED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:56 AM

The outrage is that Clinton brings Mike Brown's mother on stage. As if the mother of a violent thug who was shot trying to kill a cop is any kind of role model. The outrage is that Clinton broke the law, repeatedly lied about it and put national security at risk, but you're more upset that Trump created an infomercial university that a few idiots thought was a real college. The outrage is that the DNC was caught red handed exploiting racism and religious bigotry, but you still think they give a fuck or that republicans don't.

What you don't realize or fail to acknowledge is that Trumps rise to power is a direct response to the public being fed up with Establishment's double speak and continual mantra of "do what I say, not as I do." You can't find a single policy that Clinton hasn't held multiple views on. She campaigned for Goldwater ffs, the only Republican nominee to oppose racial integration and equality under the law. Yet now she has the mothers of violent criminals on stage with her as champions of inequality.

Donald Trump built his empire. He's accomplished more than the tiniest percent of people in the history of man kind. Clinton was the wife of a decent president, who moved to NY to claim an easy senate seat where she lead no policy initiatives nor has any praiseworthy accomplishment. She got Secretary of State as a concilation prize, and with Obama allowed Syria to fall into civil war, ignore the rise of ISIS, allow our embassy in Libya to fall and their government to collapse. In short, outside of standing beside a lot of other powerful people, she has no credibility as a leader. Combined with her cronyism and desire to say anything to get elected, she's the worst main party candidate since Dukakis.

Trump doesn't hide who he is and doesn't filter what he says through public opinion polls. That doesn't make him a great candidate, but his faults don't excuse Clinton's.
Beta male, and chubby incel doing what I do best...

#3457 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

What you don't realize or fail to acknowledge is that Trumps rise to power is a direct response to the public being fed up with Establishment's double speak

This.

https://twitter.com/...297729546199046

No wonder they're trying to blame everyone from Trump to Russia for this leak. I need to read more of these emails. I barely scratched the surface. God only knows what else is buried in there.

-Adolf Hitler

#3458 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:17 AM

trump%20cunt_zpsjr4btfkc.png

r8woqg.jpg

-Adolf Hitler

#3459 freedom78

freedom78

Advanced Member

• TFHL Peep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,667 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:21 AM

The DNC must have been good last night, because everyone for Trump is running around screaming like a pussy hurt chicken with its head cut off.  You guys are fucking hilarious.

Sister burn the temple
And stand beneath the moon
The sound of the ocean is dead
It's just the echo of the blood in your head

#3460 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationZones of moisture...

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:51 PM

Wikileaks must be sitting on the most damning emails for their October surprise.

Why do you read that kind of crap, Art? Seriously, I don't get it.

#3461 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:46 PM

The DNC must have been good last night, because everyone for Trump is running around screaming like a pussy hurt chicken with its head cut off.  You guys are fucking hilarious.

Running around screaming because of the content of those emails.....which dems seem to care nothing about even though everything contained in them is the party literally shitting on every single voter. Instead of dealing with what is contained in the emails, dems run around screaming Trump and Russia as if doing so will somehow erase the content of those emails. THAT is what's hilarious. It's also sad.

Wikileaks must be sitting on the most damning emails for their October surprise.

It's going to be the biggest October surprise in history. Now I really do wish Ventura had run because once that shit is out, she wont be electable and anyone opposing her could've beat her. It will also prove the FBI and State Department covered it up.

They better time that leak just right. If timed correctly, yelling Trump and Russia isn't going to save her. The dems wont be able to pretend those emails don't exist. I'm amazed they can pretend this batch doesn't exist.

-Adolf Hitler

#3462 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:52 AM

!!!!!HACKER FIGHT!!!!!!

Cofgj9ZUMAAjA8I.jpg

#3463 artcinco

artcinco

Inactivist

• Admin
  • 3,325 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:01 AM

Google is in the tank for hill.

#3464 Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:55 PM

Apparently Twitter is also bought and paid for. They're trying to bury this DNC shit. The establishment is really shaking in its boots.

I dug a bit deeper into this and they also leaked social security numbers, passports, etc. Inexcusable. Leave the personal info out of it.

Here's a doozy.....they want their own voters as ignorant as humanly possible.

q5fvPin.jpg

Yeah I know.....RNC says the same crap. Its good to actually see it in writing though. THis is why Trump or someone like him is eventually going to win the presidency. Some people are sick of being labeled morons by the people they are voting for while they continue to ruin this country.

-Adolf Hitler

#3465 Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto

Administrators

• Admin
  • 6,723 posts
  • LocationProvo Spain

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:12 AM

Apparently Twitter is also bought and paid for. They're trying to bury this DNC shit. The establishment is really shaking in its boots.

I dug a bit deeper into this and they also leaked social security numbers, passports, etc. Inexcusable. Leave the personal info out of it.

Here's a doozy.....they want their own voters as ignorant as humanly possible.

q5fvPin.jpg

Yeah I know.....RNC says the same crap. Its good to actually see it in writing though. THis is why Trump or someone like him is eventually going to win the presidency. Some people are sick of being labeled morons by the people they are voting for while they continue to ruin this country.

Most voters are morons though...

"It was like I was in high school again, but fatter."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users